* View a film: three different films are shown throughout each day with seven show times beginning at 10 a.m. Last showing begins at 3:30 p.m. The noon film is Evolution with Bill Nye.
* Make a craft: a craft are open daily, from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Visitors can make a DNA bracelet using multi-color beads.
* Meet the park's animals: animial demonstrations daily at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
* Track talks: a staff member will answer questions about the dinosaur tracks and discuss what Connecticut was like in the early Jurassic period. Daily at 11:30 a.m.
* February 21 - Special program: A Place Called Hope, a wildlife rehabilitation center, will present a live raptor program featuring a red-tailed hawk, a broad winged hawk, a great horned owl, and an eastern screech owl. Show at 1 p.m. with limited seating, tickets available first-come, first-served basis.