- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do + Chester
|Results shown per page:|
Cedar Lake has two public beaches. The main beach has a 50,000 square foot swimming area. The smaller is unstaffed and has no designated swimming.
In the Air
Open cockpit biplane rides over the lower Connecticut River Valley, weather permitting. Flight school, charters available.
Selden III, a ferry that crosses the Connecticut River near Gillette Castle State Park, carries 8 to 9 cars per trip. Access from Rte. 148.
|Connecticut River Artisans Cooperative|
Museums & Galleries
Artisan gallery with one-of-a-kind works including paintings, photography, furniture, pottery, folk art, jewelry and clothing.
|Goodspeed Musicals - The Norma Terris Theatre|
Developing new musicals in an intimate nationally acclaimed theater.
|Town of Chester|
Enjoy the many art galleries and restaurants in the village center.
|Chanticlair Golf Course|
|Day Pond State Park|
Parks & Forests
Activities include hiking, picnicking, pond fishing and swimming.
|Nathan Liverant & Son Antiques, LLC|
Antique shop located in a c.1835 Baptist meeting house.
Wineries & Breweries
International award-winning winery on a 40 acre estate with 22 acres of vineyard. Classic European varieties and French-American hybrids are grown. Now the first completely solar powered winery in New
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures