- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
|You search for:||
What To Do + Chester
|Results shown per page:|
Cedar Lake has two public beaches. The main beach has a 50,000 square foot swimming area. The smaller is unstaffed and has no designated swimming.
In the Air
Open cockpit biplane rides over the lower Connecticut River Valley, weather permitting. Flight school, charters available.
Selden III, a ferry that crosses the Connecticut River near Gillette Castle State Park, carries 8 to 9 cars per trip. Access from Rte. 148.
|Connecticut River Artisans Cooperative|
Museums & Galleries
Artisan gallery with one-of-a-kind works including paintings, photography, furniture, pottery, folk art, jewelry and clothing.
|Goodspeed Musicals - The Norma Terris Theatre|
Developing new musicals in an intimate nationally acclaimed theater.
|Town of Chester|
Enjoy the many art galleries and restaurants in the village center.
|Chanticlair Golf Course|
Parks & Forests
Stocked with trout, Day Pond is a great area for fisherman. Other activities include hiking, picnicking and swimming.
|Nathan Liverant & Son Aniques, LLC|
Antique shop located in a c.1835 Baptist meeting house.
Wineries & Breweries
International award-winning winery on a 40 acre estate with 22 acres of vineyard. Classic European varieties and French-American hybrids are grown. Now the first completely solar powered winery in New
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save