- CT Fall Fairs
- Fall Foliage Report
- Try It!
- Play! in Connecticut
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Wine Trail
- Foliage Drives
- Top 10 Hiking
- Rest & Relaxation
- Fall on the Farm
- Foliage Up High
- CT Barns Trail
- Natural Wonders
- Different Museums
- Bridging History
- Charming Towns
- Dining with a View
- CT Antiques Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- American Art
|You search for:||
What To Do + Chester
|Results shown per page:|
Cedar Lake has two public beaches. The main beach has a 50,000 square foot swimming area. The smaller is unstaffed and has no designated swimming.
In the Air
Open cockpit biplane rides over the lower Connecticut River Valley, weather permitting. Flight school, charters available.
Selden III, a ferry that crosses the Connecticut River near Gillette Castle State Park, carries 8 to 9 cars per trip. Access from Rte. 148.
|Connecticut River Artisans Cooperative|
Museums & Galleries
Artisan gallery with one-of-a-kind works including paintings, photography, furniture, pottery, folk art, jewelry and clothing.
|Goodspeed Musicals - The Norma Terris Theatre|
Developing new musicals in an intimate nationally acclaimed theater.
|Town of Chester|
Enjoy the many art galleries and restaurants in the village center.
|Chanticlair Golf Course|
Parks & Forests
Stocked with trout, Day Pond is a great area for fisherman. Other activities include hiking, picnicking and swimming.
|Nathan Liverant & Son Aniques, LLC|
Antique shop located in a c.1835 Baptist meeting house.
Wineries & Breweries
International award-winning winery on a 40 acre estate with 22 acres of vineyard. Classic European varieties and French-American hybrids are grown. Now the first completely solar powered winery in New
- Fall Getaway of the Week
- 2014 Connecticut Country Fair Season
- Dining with a View
- Play! in Connecticut Fall Theatre Festival
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Under the Covers: Fall Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package
- Take a Hike...