- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Chester
|Results shown per page:|
Cedar Lake has two public beaches. The main beach has a 50,000 square foot swimming area. The smaller is unstaffed and has no designated swimming.
In the Air
Open cockpit biplane rides over the lower Connecticut River Valley, weather permitting. Flight school, charters available.
Selden III, a ferry that crosses the Connecticut River near Gillette Castle State Park, carries 8 to 9 cars per trip. Access from Rte. 148.
|Connecticut River Artisans Cooperative|
Museums & Galleries
Artisan gallery with one-of-a-kind works including paintings, photography, furniture, pottery, folk art, jewelry and clothing.
|Goodspeed Musicals - The Norma Terris Theatre|
Developing new musicals in an intimate nationally acclaimed theater.
|Town of Chester|
Enjoy the many art galleries and restaurants in the village center.
|Chanticlair Golf Course|
Parks & Forests
Stocked with trout, Day Pond is a great area for fisherman. Other activities include hiking, picnicking and swimming.
|Nathan Liverant & Son Aniques, LLC|
Antique shop located in a c.1835 Baptist meeting house.
Wineries & Breweries
International award-winning winery on a 40 acre estate with 22 acres of vineyard. Classic European varieties and French-American hybrids are grown. Now the first completely solar powered winery in New
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package