- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
|You search for:||
What To Do + Greenwich
|Results shown per page:|
|Bush-Holley Historic Site|
The circa 1730 National Historic Landmark, and home of Connecticut's first art colony features guided tour of Bush-Holley House, historic interiors, American Impressionist art collection. The William
Science & Nature
Wildlife sanctuary with 295 acres, hiking trails. Nature Center has nature exhibits, children's learning center, nature art gallery, nature store.
Museums & Galleries
Over 12 changing exhibitions, in art and science annually, live animal marine tank, lectures, educational workshops, museum store.
|Greenwich Point Park|
A great site which offer a large sandy beach and walking trails.
A French/American restaurant and catering kitchen.
|Putnam Cottage (c.1692)|
Known as Knapp's Tavern during the Revolutionary War, a meeting place of leaders including General Israel Putnam.
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|Greenwich Living Antiques & Design Center|
One of the largest suppliers of Maison Jansen home furnishing, offers high end decorative furniture, accessories and oil paintings.
|Town of Warren|
Today residential development and the recreational facilities of Lake Waramaug have boosted the population to almost 1,400 has maintained a rural and historic character.
|Stewart B. McKinney National Wildlife Refuge|
Science & Nature
Refuge is comprised of 11 units that are stretched across Connecticut's shoreline.
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save