- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
|You search for:||
What To Do + Greenwich
|Results shown per page:|
|Bush-Holley Historic Site|
The circa 1730 National Historic Landmark, and home of Connecticut's first art colony features guided tour of Bush-Holley House, historic interiors, American Impressionist art collection. The William
Science & Nature
Wildlife sanctuary with 295 acres, hiking trails. Nature Center has nature exhibits, children's learning center, nature art gallery, nature store.
Museums & Galleries
Over 12 changing exhibitions, in art and science annually, live animal marine tank, lectures, educational workshops, museum store.
|Greenwich Point Park|
A great site which offer a large sandy beach and walking trails.
A French/American restaurant and catering kitchen.
|Putnam Cottage (c.1692)|
Known as Knapp's Tavern during the Revolutionary War, a meeting place of leaders including General Israel Putnam.
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|Greenwich Living Antiques & Design Center|
One of the largest suppliers of Maison Jansen home furnishing, offers high end decorative furniture, accessories and oil paintings.
Horseback riding facility with access to more than 170 miles of trails.
|Town of Warren|
Today residential development and the recreational facilities of Lake Waramaug have boosted the population to almost 1,400 has maintained a rural and historic character.
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- 2015 February School Vacation Fun
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Oyster Delight
- Family Ski Package at the Ridge
- Mohawk Mountain Ski & Stay Package
- Mystic in the Winter
- Shoreline Express Package
- January Recovery Special (Save 38-50%)
- Winter Adventure Package: The Eagles are Here!
- Food Lovers Package - Italian Winter Holiday
- Valentine's Day Promotion