- Revolutionary Views
- Scary Fun
- Fall Foliage Report
- Fall Video Getaway
- Play! in Connecticut
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Wine Trail
- Foliage Drives
- Top 10 Hiking
- Rest & Relaxation
- Fall on the Farm
- Foliage Up High
- CT Barns Trail
- Natural Wonders
- Different Museums
- Bridging History
- Charming Towns
- Dining with a View
- CT Antiques Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- American Art
|You search for:||
What To Do + Guilford
|Results shown per page:|
|Audubon Guilford Salt Meadow Sanctuary|
Science & Nature
200 acres of tidal wetlands and primary native salt grasses. One-mile trail, map provided.
|Bishop's Orchards Farm Market & Winery|
Farms & Gardens
Since 1871, six generations of Bishop's have been serving the state with the finest produce and food. Farm market, winery, bakery, pick your own program, live animals, seasonal activities.
|Connecticut Shoreline Bike/Boat Tour|
Biking Tour Cos.
A leisurely three hour, 20-mile guided bike tour along the Connecticut shoreline combined with a 45-minute boat tour of the Thimble Islands (bike/boat tour only). Bikes and helmets included if needed.
|Edwin C. Ahlberg Antiques|
Specializing in formal American and high-style country furniture, paintings and accessories.
|Grass Island Cruises|
One hour scenic shore and river cruise aboard the Charly More, a 15 passenger Oldport launch.
|Guilford Art Center|
Museums & Galleries
School devoted to the creation and enjoyment of fine arts and handcrafts. Gallery hosts changing exhibitions of contemporary art. Contemporary craft shop.
|Henry Whitfield State Museum|
Connecticut's oldest house (1639) and New England's oldest stone house. Visitor center with special exhibits, tourist information and museum shop. This year the landmark celebrates its 375th birthday.
|Hyland House (c.1690)|
Classic early Colonial saltbox with rare furnishings, unusual interior woodwork, three walk-in fireplaces for 17th-century cookery.
Guided Segway tours through historic Guilford, Hammonasset Beach State Park in Madison, or Mystic.
|The Dudley Farm|
A 19th-century working farm and living history museum with an 1844 farmhouse, barns, gardens and livestock. Farmer's market, June-Oct., Sat. 9-12.
- 10 Revolutionary Connecticut Views Not to Be Missed this Autumn
- Halloween Family Fun
- 9 Ways to Scare Yourself Silly
- Fall Getaway of the Week
- 2014 Connecticut Country Fair Season
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- Dining with a View
- Play! in Connecticut Fall Theatre Festival
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Ghost Hunting
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Under the Covers: Fall Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Five Icons You Must Visit This Fall
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package
- Take a Hike...
- Halloween at the Main
- Romantic Fall Weekend Package
- Halloween Masquerade Ball Special
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers