- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Guilford
|Results shown per page:|
|Audubon Guilford Salt Meadow Sanctuary|
Science & Nature
200 acres of tidal wetlands and primary native salt grasses. One-mile trail, map provided.
|Bishop's Orchards Farm Market & Winery|
Farms & Gardens
Since 1871, six generations of Bishop's have been serving the state with the finest produce and food. Farm market, winery, bakery, pick your own program, live animals, seasonal activities.
|Connecticut Shoreline Bike/Boat Tour|
Biking Tour Cos.
A leisurely three hour, 20-mile guided bike tour along the Connecticut shoreline combined with a 45-minute boat tour of the Thimble Islands (bike/boat tour only). Bikes and helmets included if needed.
|Edwin C. Ahlberg Antiques|
Specializing in formal American and high-style country furniture, paintings and accessories.
|Grass Island Cruises|
One hour scenic shore and river cruise aboard the Charly More, a 15 passenger Oldport launch.
|Guilford Art Center|
Museums & Galleries
School devoted to the creation and enjoyment of fine arts and handcrafts. Gallery hosts changing exhibitions of contemporary art. Contemporary craft shop.
|Henry Whitfield State Museum|
Connecticut's oldest house (1639) and New England's oldest stone house. Visitor center with special exhibits, tourist information and museum shop. This year the landmark celebrates its 375th birthday.
|Hyland House (c.1690)|
Classic early Colonial saltbox with rare furnishings, unusual interior woodwork, three walk-in fireplaces for 17th-century cookery.
Guided Segway tours through historic Guilford, Hammonasset Beach State Park in Madison, or Mystic.
|The Dudley Farm|
A 19th-century working farm and living history museum with an 1844 farmhouse, barns, gardens and livestock. Farmer's market, June-Oct., Sat. 9-12.
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package