- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Kent
|Results shown per page:|
|Discover Northwest Connecticut|
Nestled between the Berkshires of Massachusetts and the Hudson Valley of New York, the northwest corner of the state is a cluster of historic, unspoiled towns connected by breathtaking rural scenery.
|Bicycle Tour Company|
Biking Tour Cos.
Bicycle rentals and cycling routes for all levels, self-guided tours, and custom trips, groups welcome.
Covered bridge spanning the Housatonic River continues to serve traffic between the local community and the New York state line.
|Connecticut Antique Machinery Association Museum|
Museums & Galleries
Dedicated to the industrial and agricultural heritage of the United States. Connecticut Museum of Mining and Mineral Science, dedicated to the state's rich mining and mineral heritage.
|Eric Sloane Museum and Kent Furnace|
The museum features the early American hand tool collection and artwork of Eric Sloane including his re-created studio. Ruins of 19th-century Kent Iron Furnace on grounds.
Upstairs gallery features authentic and museum quality artifacts, antiques and furniture.
|Kent Falls State Park|
Parks & Forests
Cascading waterfalls with stair pathway adjacent to the Falls, provides views of all levels; picnic area, three observation decks, fishing.
|Koblenz & Company Antique & Estate Jewelry|
Antique and estate jewelry on display in a charming antique shop, located in an historic building.
Parks & Forests
51 sites in rustic setting. Stream fishing, excellent hiking, no swimming, no pets.
|Main Street Antiques|
A one-room antique shop in an historic building offer American and European country accessories, textiles, pattern glass, silver, white ironstone, apothecary, antique and estate jewelry, collectibles.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package