- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do + Kent
|Results shown per page:|
|Discover Northwest Connecticut|
Nestled between the Berkshires of Massachusetts and the Hudson Valley of New York, the northwest corner of the state is a cluster of historic, unspoiled towns connected by breathtaking rural scenery.
|Bicycle Tour Company|
Biking Tour Cos.
Bicycle rentals and cycling routes for all levels, self-guided tours, and custom trips, groups welcome.
Covered bridge spanning the Housatonic River continues to serve traffic between the local community and the New York state line.
|Connecticut Antique Machinery Association Museum|
Museums & Galleries
Dedicated to the industrial and agricultural heritage of the United States. Connecticut Museum of Mining and Mineral Science, dedicated to the state's rich mining and mineral heritage.
Seasonal, spring-fed swimming area with playground, picnic areas with grills, and hiking trail.
|Eric Sloane Museum and Kent Furnace|
The museum features the early American hand tool collection and artwork of Eric Sloane including his re-created studio. Ruins of 19th-century Kent Iron Furnace on grounds.
Gallery features authentic and museum quality artifacts, antiques and furniture.
|Kent Falls State Park|
Parks & Forests
Cascading waterfalls with stair pathway adjacent to the Falls, provides views of all levels; picnic area, three observation decks, fishing.
|Koblenz & Company Antique & Estate Jewelry|
Antique and estate jewelry on display in a charming antique shop, located in an historic building.
|Macedonia Brook State Park|
Parks & Forests
Hike the Blue Trail across Cobble Mountain and other peaks for outstanding views of the Catskill and Taconic mountains which offer splendid foliage viewing.
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Oyster Delight
- Family Ski Package at the Ridge
- Mohawk Mountain Ski & Stay Package
- Shoreline Express Package
- Winter Adventure Package: The Eagles are Here!
- Winter Break Family Package
- Chowder Cook Off