- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- Connecticut Open
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- CT Fairs 2014
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Litchfield
|Results shown per page:|
|Town of Barkhamsted|
A small town with natural serenity tucked into the hills of southern Litchfield County with the wild Farmington River running through it.
|Bellamy-Ferriday House & Garden|
A Connecticut Landmark. Embodies the dramatically different passions of two extraordinary individuals: Pastor Joseph Bellamy, renowned leader of the Great Awakening and actress Caroline Ferriday.
Farms & Gardens
Located in the beautiful rolling hills of Litchfield County, offering acres pf pick-your-own fruit and berries, country market, hayloft playscape, animal yard, hiking trails and picnic pavilion.
|Town of Colebrook|
An unspoiled example of an early 19th century New England town.
|A Yankee Balloon|
Hot Air Balloons
Hot air balloon rides over the Litchfield Hills, Central CT, and the Housatonic Valley. Ballooning over this picturesque countryside is weather permitting. Champagne celebration follows each flight.
|Town of Falls Village (Canaan)|
One visit to Falls Village and you will feel you have been transported back in time to the mid-1800s. The churches, railroad depot, streets and houses have maintained their 19th century integrity.
|Litchfield Performing Arts, Inc.|
Litchfield Jazz Festival in Goshen held annually second weekend in August. Litchfield Jazz Camp, music training for students with professional jazz musicians, and Project Poetry Live, an arts program.
Wineries & Breweries
Located in the rolling Litchfield Hills with a tasting room and large exterior deck, a great place to sit and relax and enjoy the company of good friends, picnics are welcome.
|Sunset Meadow Vineyards|
Wineries & Breweries
Taste local at the winery located in the picturesque Litchfield Hills, offering award-winning estate wines from the sustainably farmed 50+ acre vineyard and tours as well.
|Town of Harwinton|
The town maintains its hometown rural atmosphere, while closely managing its growth. It boasts a land trust which owns nearly 200 acres of open space featuring trails and wildlife.
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package