- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- Connecticut Open
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- CT Fairs 2014
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + New Canaan
|Results shown per page:|
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|New Canaan Historical Society|
Town House, 1845 pharmacy, genealogy and local history. Hanford-Silliman House (c.1764), Rock Schoolhouse (1799), John Rogers Sculp. Studio (1878), Tool Museum & Print Shop, and Gores Pavilion (1959).
|New Canaan Nature Center|
Science & Nature
40 acres with walking trails, visitor's center with natural exhibits, live animals, arboretum, raptor exhibit, gift shop.
|Silvermine Arts Center|
Museums & Galleries
Silvermine is comprised of five galleries presenting new exhibitions monthly, a gift shop, a School of Art offering a wide range of classes for all ages and levels of experience and public programs.
|The Glass House|
The Glass House, a National Trust Historic Site, offers its 49-acre campus as a catalyst for the preservation and interpretation of modern architecture, landscape, and art.
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save