|You search for:||
What To Do + New Canaan
|Results shown per page:|
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|New Canaan Historical Society|
Town House, 1845 pharmacy, genealogy and local history. Hanford-Silliman House (c.1764), Rock Schoolhouse (1799), John Rogers Sculp. Studio (1878), Tool Museum & Print Shop, and Gores Pavilion (1959).
|New Canaan Nature Center|
Science & Nature
40 acres with walking trails, visitor's center with natural exhibits, live animals, arboretum, raptor exhibit, gift shop.
|Silvermine Arts Center|
Museums & Galleries
Silvermine is comprised of five galleries presenting new exhibitions monthly, a gift shop, a School of Art offering a wide range of classes for all ages and levels of experience and public programs.
|The Glass House|
The Glass House, a National Trust Historic Site, offers its 49-acre campus as a catalyst for the preservation and interpretation of modern architecture, landscape, and art.
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Fun & Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations!
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- A Romantic Night Away
- Splash & Play
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Treasure Hunting
- Mystic Seaport Package: The Museum of America and the Sea
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Holiday Shopping: Stay, Shop & Save!
- Stay & Play: Catch the Holiday Spirit
- CoCo's Rockin' New Year's Eve Party