- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + New London
|Results shown per page:|
Wineries & Breweries
International award-winning winery on a 40 acre estate with 22 acres of vineyard. Classic European varieties and French-American hybrids are grown. Now the first completely solar powered winery in New
|Town of East Lyme|
The village of Niantic was named first-ever Fan Favorite "Still Revolutionary" town of the year in 2013. Located along the Long Island Sound, the town offers public beaches and cultural activities.
|Town of Franklin|
Franklin is mostly rural, with industry mainly focused on the south end of town, and an emphasis placed on preserving the agricultural roots. The "Seven Hills" provide far-reaching views.
|City of Groton|
A place in rich history where families enjoy seaside recreation in a small New England town and bounded by the Thames River and Long Island Sound.
From exploring a legendary lighthouse or trawling for sea creatures, take a journey aboard this floating classroom for a unique on-the-water experience. Reservations required.
|Town of Lebanon|
A miles in length and with a major portion still in agricultural use, the Lebanon Green is unique because of its size, its preservation as an example of an early town settlement.
|Town of Ledyard|
Located along the Thames River, the town is named after Colonel William Ledyard, a Revolutionary War soldier who was killed with his own saber after surrendering to the British.
|Town of Lisbon|
Community with many historic homes and churches, with the first state's railroad tunnel and one-way vehicle tunnel.
|Eastern Regional Tourism District|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 42 cities and towns for the Eastern region of the state.
|After You, Too|
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package