- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Putnam
|Results shown per page:|
|Brooklyn Historical Society Museum & Daniel Putnam Tyler Law Office|
Museums & Galleries
Museum contains permanent exhibits on General Israel Putnam, changing exhibits. Law office (c.1820) furnished as it might have been from 1822 to 1875.
|Town of Brooklyn|
Brooklyn is rich in history and rural atmosphere. The Colonial beauty of the Center is well preserved and many of the old churches and homes are restored.
|Putnam Cottage (c.1692)|
Known as Knapp's Tavern during the Revolutionary War, a meeting place of leaders including General Israel Putnam.
|Hartford Walking Tours|
Experience the sites, stories and people that created Hartford's history. Enjoy a guided 90-minute walk through Hartford's downtown and history.
|State Capitol & Legislative Office Building|
Gold-domed Victorian Gothic building opened in 1878. State executive offices and legislative chambers. Historic displays. Weekday guided tours begin at the neighboring Legislative Office Building.
|Eastern Regional Tourism District|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 42 cities and towns for the Eastern region of the state.
Built in 1880 as a department store, the building's four levels in a 20,000 square foot showroom, features 130 antique dealers.
|Connecticut National Golf Club|
|Silver Circle Gallery & Art Center|
Museums & Galleries
The main gallery offers rotating exhibits, and the alternate gallery space has a wide variety of quality contemporary fine art in a broad price range, as well as sculpture, art glass, and assemblage.
|Theatre of Northeastern Connecticut at the Bradley Playhouse|
Turn-of-the-20th-century vaudeville theater, producing seven shows a year.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More