- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do + Stonington
|Results shown per page:|
|Eastern Regional Tourism District|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 42 cities and towns for the Eastern region of the state.
|Jonathan Edwards Winery|
Wineries & Breweries
Winery located on 50 acres, was originally a dairy farm. Tour the winery and sample the wine.
|Lake of Isles|
The ultimate golf experience providing breathtaking views on every hole. The two Rees Jones designed championship golf courses offer the chance to refresh and recharge.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
|Beer'd Brewing Company|
Wineries & Breweries
The brewery welcomes visitors with free tastings of a variety of fresh beers. Growlers can be purchased at the brewery.
|Captain Nathaniel B. Palmer House (1853)|
National Historic Landmark. Designed by Gamaliel King and built by clipper ship designer/captain, who discovered Antarctica. Tours, exhibits, gardens.
|Grand & Water Antiques, LLC|
Charming and inviting antique shop.
|Old Lighthouse Museum|
First lighthouse museum in the nation. Changing and permanent exhibits including maritime artifacts and Oriental trade.
|Pequot Golf Club|
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures