- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
|You search for:||
What To Do + Stonington
|Results shown per page:|
|Eastern Regional Tourism District|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 42 cities and towns for the Eastern region of the state.
|Jonathan Edwards Winery|
Wineries & Breweries
Winery located on 50 acres, was originally a dairy farm. Tour the winery and sample the wine.
|Lake of Isles|
The ultimate golf experience providing breathtaking views on every hole. The two Rees Jones designed championship golf courses offer the chance to refresh and recharge.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
|Beer'd Brewing Company|
Wineries & Breweries
The brewery welcomes visitors with free tastings of a variety of fresh beers. Growlers can be purchased at the brewery.
|Captain Nathaniel B. Palmer House (1853)|
National Historic Landmark. Designed by Gamaliel King and built by clipper ship designer/captain, who discovered Antarctica. Tours, exhibits, gardens.
|Grand & Water Antiques, LLC|
Charming and inviting antique shop.
|Old Lighthouse Museum|
First lighthouse museum in the nation. Changing and permanent exhibits including maritime artifacts and Oriental trade.
|Pequot Golf Club|
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save