- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Stonington
|Results shown per page:|
|Eastern Regional Tourism District|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 42 cities and towns for the Eastern region of the state.
|Jonathan Edwards Winery|
Wineries & Breweries
Winery located on 50 acres, was originally a dairy farm. Tour the winery and sample the wine.
|Lake of Isles|
The ultimate golf experience providing breathtaking views on every hole. The two Rees Jones designed championship golf courses offer the chance to refresh and recharge.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
|Beer'd Brewing Company|
Wineries & Breweries
The brewery welcomes visitors with free tastings of a variety of fresh beers. Growlers can be purchased at the brewery.
|Captain Nathaniel B. Palmer House (1853)|
National Historic Landmark. Designed by Gamaliel King and built by clipper ship designer/captain, who discovered Antarctica. Tours, exhibits, gardens.
|Grand & Water Antiques, LLC|
Charming and inviting antique shop.
|Old Lighthouse Museum|
First lighthouse museum in the nation. Changing and permanent exhibits including maritime artifacts and Oriental trade.
|Pequot Golf Club|
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package