- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- Cozy Inns
- CT Chocolate Trail
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
What To Do + Westport
|Results shown per page:|
|Connecticut Shoreline Bike/Boat Tour|
Biking Tour Cos.
A leisurely three hour, 20-mile guided bike tour along the Connecticut shoreline combined with a 45-minute boat tour of the Thimble Islands (bike/boat tour only). Bikes and helmets included if needed.
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|Fairfield County Antique & Design Center|
Multi-vendor center featuring 100 dealers of antique, vintage, and mid-century modern home furnishings, decorative accessories, jewelry, art, and a contemporary art gallery on site.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
A 29 acre park with an extensive sand beach along the shore of Long Island Sound and borders the Saugatuck River.
|Earthplace - The Nature Discovery Center|
Science & Nature
Wildlife sanctuary with trails. Museum with hands-on activities and programs. Plant and animal dioramas. Live animals. Harbor Watch water-quality testing program.
|Gilbertie's Herb Gardens|
Farms & Gardens
Largest herb plant grower on the East Coast with greenhouses and gift shop surrounded by theme gardens providing an experience for both the casual gardener and serious botanist. Demonstrations, lectur
|Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts|
The outdoor summer festival includes more than 50 free nights of world-class concerts and performing arts events on the banks of the Saugatuck River.
Science & Nature
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures