- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
|You search for:||
What To Do + Westport
|Results shown per page:|
|Connecticut Shoreline Bike/Boat Tour|
Biking Tour Cos.
A leisurely three hour, 20-mile guided bike tour along the Connecticut shoreline combined with a 45-minute boat tour of the Thimble Islands (bike/boat tour only). Bikes and helmets included if needed.
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|Fairfield County Antique & Design Center|
Multi-vendor center featuring 100 dealers of antique, vintage, and mid-century modern home furnishings, decorative accessories, jewelry, art, and a contemporary art gallery on site.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
|Earthplace - The Nature Discovery Center|
Science & Nature
Wildlife sanctuary with trails. Museum with hands-on activities and programs. Plant and animal dioramas. Live animals. Harbor Watch water-quality testing program.
|Gilbertie's Herb Gardens|
Farms & Gardens
Largest herb plant grower on the East Coast with greenhouses and gift shop surrounded by theme gardens providing an experience for both the casual gardener and serious botanist. Demonstrations, lectur
|Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts|
The outdoor summer festival includes more than 50 free nights of world-class concerts and performing arts events on the banks of the Saugatuck River.
Science & Nature
|Sherwood Island State Park|
Parks & Forests
Two large beaches, one large picnic grove; swimming, fishing, scuba diving, field sports, interpretive programs and concessions.
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save