- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Westport
|Results shown per page:|
|Connecticut Shoreline Bike/Boat Tour|
Biking Tour Cos.
A leisurely three hour, 20-mile guided bike tour along the Connecticut shoreline combined with a 45-minute boat tour of the Thimble Islands (bike/boat tour only). Bikes and helmets included if needed.
|Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 64 cities and towns for the Western region of the state.
|Fairfield County Antique & Design Center|
Multi-vendor center featuring 100 dealers of antique, vintage, and mid-century modern home furnishings, decorative accessories, jewelry, art, and a contemporary art gallery on site.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
A 29 acre park with an extensive sand beach along the shore of Long Island Sound and borders the Saugatuck River.
|Earthplace - The Nature Discovery Center|
Science & Nature
Wildlife sanctuary with trails. Museum with hands-on activities and programs. Plant and animal dioramas. Live animals. Harbor Watch water-quality testing program.
|Gilbertie's Herb Gardens|
Farms & Gardens
Largest herb plant grower on the East Coast with greenhouses and gift shop surrounded by theme gardens providing an experience for both the casual gardener and serious botanist. Demonstrations, lectur
|Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts|
The outdoor summer festival includes more than 50 free nights of world-class concerts and performing arts events on the banks of the Saugatuck River.
Science & Nature
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More