- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + Wethersfield
|Results shown per page:|
|Central Regional Tourism District - River Valley/Connecticut|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 65 cities and towns for the Connecticut River Valley and central shoreline region of the state.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
|Buttolph-Williams House (c.1710)|
A Connecticut Landmark. 18th-century "mansion house" with hewn overhang and small casement windows reflect the influence of medieval English building styles. A
|Eleanor Buck Wolf Nature Center|
Science & Nature
An ecology education center with hands-on children's activities, exhibits including exotic and native animals, library, gift shop, model gardens and picnic area. Located in Mill Woods Park with walkin
Three 18th-century houses, two are National Historic Landmarks (Silas Deane House and Webb House). The Webb house was host to a conference between Washington and Rochambeau in May 1781.
|Wethersfield Historical Society|
Wethersfield Museum at Keeney Memorial (1893), 200 Main St., contains permanent and changing exhibits, museum shop, visitor's center. Mon.-Sat. 10-4, Sun. 1-4, closed holidays. $5. Hurlbut-Dunham Hous
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More