|You search for:||
What To Do + Wethersfield
|Results shown per page:|
|Central Regional Tourism District - River Valley/Connecticut|
Provides visitor and meeting information for 65 cities and towns for the Connecticut River Valley and central shoreline region of the state.
|Farmers' Market Trail|
Special Interest Trails
The Trail is a tour de force of special places well stocked with farm-fresh and those made with passion using local produce, where one will meet people who enjoy creating things that matter.
|Buttolph-Williams House (c.1710)|
A Connecticut Landmark. 18th-century "mansion house" with hewn overhang and small casement windows reflect the influence of medieval English building styles. A
|Eleanor Buck Wolf Nature Center|
Science & Nature
An ecology education center with hands-on children's activities, exhibits including exotic and native animals, library, gift shop, model gardens and picnic area. Located in Mill Woods Park with walkin
Three 18th-century houses, two are National Historic Landmarks (Silas Deane House and Webb House). The Webb house was host to a conference between Washington and Rochambeau in May 1781.
|Wethersfield Historical Society|
Wethersfield Museum at Keeney Memorial (1893), 200 Main St., contains permanent and changing exhibits, museum shop, visitor's center. Mon.-Sat. 10-4, Sun. 1-4, closed holidays. $5. Hurlbut-Dunham Hous
- 5 Unique Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- A Romantic Night Away
- Splash & Play
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Treasure Hunting
- Take a Hike...
- Mystic Seaport Package: The Museum of America and the Sea
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Entertainment Package
- Holiday Shopping: Stay, Shop & Save!
- "A Christmas Carol" - 25% off Limited Tickets for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Stay & Play: Catch the Holiday Spirit