|You search for:||
What To Do + snowshoeing
|Results shown per page:|
|Winding Trails Cross Country Ski Center|
350 acres of pristine woodland, lakes and wildlife provide a scenic setting for cross-country ski center with rental center, which includes skate skis.
|White Memorial Foundation|
35 miles of trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, free and open to the public.
|Mountain Meadow Outfitters and Charters|
Unique Connecticut Atlantic salmon and Trophy trout angling on the Shetucket River. Fly-fishing, light tackle, half- or full-day adventures, lunch included. Gear, tackle, flies included with day trip.
|Holcomb Farm Learning Centers|
Farms & Gardens
367 historic farm in the Holcomb family since early 1700s currently operated as an art and environmental learning center offering programs for all ages, art shows and other special events. Ten miles o
- Celebrate Mother's Day, Memorial Day and More in Connecticut
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Connecticut Open House Day 2013 - June 8th
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!