- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
|You search for:||
What To Do + snowshoeing
|Results shown per page:|
|Winding Trails Cross Country Ski Center|
350 acres of pristine woodland, lakes and wildlife provide a scenic setting for cross-country ski center with rental center, which includes skate skis.
|White Memorial Foundation|
35 miles of trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, free and open to the public.
|Mountain Meadow Outfitters and Charters|
Unique Connecticut Atlantic salmon and Trophy trout angling on the Shetucket River. Fly-fishing, light tackle, half- or full-day adventures, lunch included. Gear, tackle, flies included with day trip.
|Holcomb Farm Learning Centers|
Farms & Gardens
367 historic farm in the Holcomb family since early 1700s currently operated as an art and environmental learning center offering programs for all ages, art shows and other special events. Ten miles o
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More