|You search for:||
What To Do + snowshoeing
|Results shown per page:|
|Winding Trails Cross Country Ski Center|
350 acres of pristine woodland, lakes and wildlife provide a scenic setting for cross-country ski center with rental center, which includes skate skis.
|White Memorial Foundation|
35 miles of trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, free and open to the public.
|Mountain Meadow Outfitters and Charters|
Unique Connecticut Atlantic salmon and Trophy trout angling on the Shetucket River. Fly-fishing, light tackle, half- or full-day adventures, lunch included. Gear, tackle, flies included with day trip.
Farms & Gardens
367 historic farm in the Holcomb family since early 1700s currently operated as an art and environmental learning center offering programs including art shows and special events, hiking trails.
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures