- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- CT Chocolate Trail
- Cozy Inns
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
Events + From: 10/17/2012 To: 10/24/2012
|Results shown per page:|
|"Five Course Meal"|
|Venue:||Katalina's Cupcakes Shop|
|Dates:||September 10, 2012 - November 2, 2012|
Food-themed art exhibition. Reception September 18, from 5 p.m.-7p.m.
|Iconic New England Photo Show with Poetry|
|Venue:||30 Bridge St.|
|Dates:||September 13, 2012 - November 18, 2012|
Photography exhibition by Jane Herschlag. Champagne Opening, September 13, from 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
|"Andrew Raftery: Open House"|
|Venue:||Davison Art Center at Wesleyan University|
|Dates:||September 14, 2012 - December 9, 2012|
Andrew Raftery uses the age-old technique of copper-plate engraving to create thoroughly contemporary scenes. In his series of five prints, “Open House,” the artist depicts a range of couples and families viewing a house for sale. The result is an exquisitely detailed commentary on contemporary definitions of home, family, and interpersonal relations.
|"Voids, Portraits and Passageways"|
|Venue:||Paul Mellon Arts Center at Choate Rosemary Hall|
|Dates:||September 14, 2012 - October 28, 2012|
Exhibition of drawings by Kate Ten Eyck; artist's reception September 14, from 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
|Fall Birdwalks at Hammonasset State Park|
|Venue:||Begin at the Audubon Shop|
|Dates:||September 15, 2012 - November 17, 2012|
Fall bird migration along the coast is a spectacular experience at Connecticut's premier birding spot. Shorebirds, songbirds, birds of prey, ducks and waders will all be seen. Walks are geared towards beginners, but all are welcome. Binoculars are necessary (available for rent). Dress for the weather.
|Outdoor Vintage Market|
|Dates:||September 16, 2012 - October 21, 2012|
Market features a spectrum of merchandise including garden antiques, vintage jewelry, linens, clothes and collectibles.
|Sarah Beth Goncarova & Thomas Edwards|
|Dates:||September 18, 2012 - December 14, 2012|
Exhibition of textiles and paintings. Both artists for this exhibit have backgrounds in architecture, yet make work that is very nature-driven. For this exhibition, Goncarova will be showing intricate textile sculptures and Edwards will be showing paintings that are both layered and founded in realism. An artists reception will take place on Octobr 2, from 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
|Corn Maze "Hours of Outdoor Fun"|
|Venue:||Fair Weather Acres|
|Dates:||September 21, 2012 - October 28, 2012|
Activities include corn maze with FSI game, hay rides, scarecrow walk, pedal go-cart, child-size corn maze, pick-your-own pumpkins and more. Food available on-site.
|"DINOTOPIA: Art, Science, and Imagination"|
|Venue:||Lyman Allyn Art Museum|
|Dates:||September 22, 2012 - February 2, 2013|
Dinosaur fans get ready! Exhibit features the original artwork of James Gurney. Gurney is the author and illustrator of Dinotopia, an illustrated book series that tells the story of an island where humans and sentient dinosaurs live together in harmony.
|"Night": (1947-2015) A Sculpture-in-Residence Program|
|Venue:||The Glass House|
|Dates:||September 22, 2012 - November 30, 2012|
By sculptor Alberto Giacometti, was one of a handful of artworks that Philip Johnson displayed in the Glass House while he lived there. The plastor sculpture was granted a place of honor atop the central glass coffee table the Miles van der Rohe designed for Johnson. In the 1960s, Night began to shed its outer layer and was eventually sent to the artist's studio for repair. Giacometti died before the work was conserved, and the sculpture was never returned.
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures