- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- The Summer Circuit
- Park It Here
- Maritime Aquarium
- Classic Drive-Ins
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
The Travel Deals
|Title:||Three Day Getaway Package|
|Date(s):||Thursday, May 1, 2014 - Friday, October 31, 2014|
|Contact Info:||Call 1-800-222-2909 or email at Reservations@InterlakenInn.com.|
One night is simply not enough time to enjoy the activities and sites in and around Lakeville, CT and the surrounding Berkshires and Litchfield Hills. Whether you want to put your feet up for 3 days or go shopping, sight-seeing or touring our country roads - You Choose!
We have created the most economical package for you-when you are in no rush to get back home! Come stay for 3 or more nights at 20% off of the regular price.
The Three Day Getaway is priced at $449 per couple, plus tax. Gratuities for our wait staff are not included in the package price, so please tip accordingly!
This package is available midweek (Sunday through Thursday nights) from May through October and is available any day of the week from November through April except for holidays.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More