GO AHEAD SHOW OFF
Become a Connecticut Ambassador today! We will give you the tools and information you need to impress friends and family with all things Connecticut - its charm, revolutionary heritage, adventure, fun and incredible natural beauty.
When you sign up, you will receive your official ambassador kit, which includes:
- Connecticut's Annual Visitors Guide
- 52 Getaways Connecticut map
- Periodic e-Newsletters
- Special offers, events and volunteer opportunities
And to help you remain a Connecticut expert, we will automatically send you the latest Visitors Guide as soon as it becomes available!
If you are a Connecticut resident and would like to be an Ambassador, complete the following form or call 1-888-CTvisit.
Note: Connecticut Ambassadors program is open to Connecticut residents only.
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries