GO AHEAD SHOW OFF
Become a Connecticut Ambassador today! We will give you the tools and information you need to impress friends and family with all things Connecticut - its charm, revolutionary heritage, adventure, fun and incredible natural beauty.
When you sign up, you will receive your official ambassador kit, which includes:
- Connecticut's Annual Visitors Guide
- 52 Getaways Connecticut map
- Periodic e-Newsletters
- Special offers, events and volunteer opportunities
And to help you remain a Connecticut expert, we will automatically send you the latest Visitors Guide as soon as it becomes available!
If you are a Connecticut resident and would like to be an Ambassador, complete the following form or call 1-888-CTvisit.
Note: Connecticut Ambassadors program is open to Connecticut residents only.
- 12 Ways to Get into the Holiday Spirit NOW
- Six “Secret” Connecticut Ingredients that Will Give Your Holiday Desserts a Twist
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Holiday Fun Across Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Autumn Hikes
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Fall Foliage Carriage Ride in Litchfield Hills
- Visit Connecticut Amtrak Discount
- Divine Wine Tasting with Priam Vineyards
- Downtown Hartford: Family Breakfast & River View Too
- Take A Hike Package
- Motorcycle Tour of the Quiet Corner
- Holiday Head Start: Shop, Spa & Stay
- Ride the Ridge at Powder Ridge Ski Mountain Park & Resort
- Festival of Lights Special