- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
GO AHEAD SHOW OFF
Become a Connecticut Ambassador today! We will give you the tools and information you need to impress friends and family with all things Connecticut - its charm, revolutionary heritage, adventure, fun and incredible natural beauty.
When you sign up, you will receive your official ambassador kit, which includes:
- Connecticut's Annual Visitors Guide
- 52 Getaways Connecticut map
- Periodic e-Newsletters
- Special offers, events and volunteer opportunities
And to help you remain a Connecticut expert, we will automatically send you the latest Visitors Guide as soon as it becomes available!
If you are a Connecticut resident and would like to be an Ambassador, complete the following form or call 1-888-CTvisit.
Note: Connecticut Ambassadors program is open to Connecticut residents only.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More