GO AHEAD SHOW OFF
Become a Connecticut Ambassador today! We will give you the tools and information you need to impress friends and family with all things Connecticut - its charm, revolutionary heritage, adventure, fun and incredible natural beauty.
When you sign up, you will receive your official ambassador kit, which includes:
- Connecticut's Annual Visitors Guide
- 52 Getaways Connecticut map
- Periodic e-Newsletters
- Special offers, events and volunteer opportunities
And to help you remain a Connecticut expert, we will automatically send you the latest Visitors Guide as soon as it becomes available!
If you are a Connecticut resident and would like to be an Ambassador, complete the following form or call 1-888-CTvisit.
Note: Connecticut Ambassadors program is open to Connecticut residents only.
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures