You are invited to sample wines from three of the local vineyards that are on the Connecticut’s Wine Trail. The package includes:
- A two night weekend stay in one of the well appointed guest rooms, with an en-suite private bath.
- A full country breakfast served each morning by candlelight in front of the original open hearth.
- Dining at one of the areas best restaurants: The Captain Daniel Packer Inn in downtown Mystic. or Noah’s in historic Stonington Village.
- Wine tasting and tours of three local wineries: Jonathan Edwards Winery, Stonington Vineyard or Maugle Sierra. Included is a tour of the winery, wine tasting for two, two of their signature wine glasses, and a bottle of one of their finest wines.
- Package price varies with the season. Rates are from $600 to $670 taxes are included in the price.