Take the time out and book your romantic getaway at the Inn at Middletown.
Often referred to as Middletown's "Best Kept Secret", the Inn at Middletown is a spirited destination in a quintessentially New England environment. Upon arrival one cannot help but feel a grand sense of arrival passing through the exterior brick courtyard and entering into the marble lobby adorned by a stunning spiral staircase that showcases the two-story foyer. For your dining and social pleasure, enjoy a romantic dinner, lunch and breakfast by the fire at the colonial-style Tavern at the Armory restaurant and bar, from its award-winning chef and a wide variety of beers on tap, wines, and spirits.
Enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. "Take a Hike" on blue-blazed trails less than 10 minutes away. Hikes are intermediate to moderate with views of waterfalls (one of the most spectacular waterfalls in CT), The Hanging Hills, Lamentation Mountain and Chauncey Peak. The Inn is walking distance to many local restaurant, lounges and night life. Wind down with a short walk to the Metro Movie Theater. LGBT couples welcome!
- Deluxe overnight accommodations with $40 upgrade to Boutique One Bedroom Suite.
- Early arrival and late checkout.
- Complimentary valet parking.
- Welcome amenity (Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Champagne).
- $60 credit towards dinner for two by the fire at Tavern at the Armory .
- Two Complimentary beverages.
- Complimentary breakfast for two.
September 23, 2019 - January 5, 2020