Recognizing that Norwalk has so much to offer and so many sights to see, Stepping Stones Museum for Children has partnered with the City of Norwalk and 10 other Norwalk attractions and created a new savings initiative for Norwalk visitors this summer. Simply pay full price at one of the ten participating attractions and receive a special discount at all of the other participating attractions. The punch card is available at all participating attractions listed below. Present the card and proof of purchase from one attraction to take advantage of the special offers:
- Stepping Stones Museum (www.steppingstonesmuseum.org). Buy one, get one free general admission for children up to six people.
- Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum (www.lockwoodmathewsmansion.com). 50% off tours now until January 2018, Present this to admissions desk to receive discount.
- Maritime Aquarium (www.maritimeaquarium.org). 20% discount for one admission (includes Aquarium and IMAX). Present ticket from other participating location.
- Center for Contemporary Printmaking (https://contemprints.org). Free admission and discounted members' price on any workshop enrollment before September 15.
- Norwalk Seaport Association (www.seaport.org). 50% off Sheffield Island Ferry with proof of admission from participating venue. Walk-up sales only.
- Pedego Sono (www.pedegoelectricbikes.com). 50% off electric bike rentals. Rent one hour, get one hour free.
- Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk (www.hotelzerodegrees.com). Enjoy a complimentary shuttle ride to any of these locations with an overnight stay at Hotel Zero Degrees. Show your room key to receive discount.
- Even Hotel Norwalk (www.ihg.com/evenhotels). Receive 15% off the best available rate and complimentary shuttle service. Show your room key to receive discount.
- Music Theater of Connecticut (www.musictheatreofct.com). 20% discount on a single ticket to any 2017-18 MainStage production. Use code "coop20".
Norwalk Historic Society (http://norwalkhistoricalsociety.org).
June 19 - September 4