Plan an Eco-Friendly Stay at one of Connecticut's Green Hotels
Taking an eco-friendly vacation to Connecticut is now easier than ever –thirty four hotels, motels and bed & breakfasts across the state have been certified through the new Connecticut Green Lodging Program.
The program, sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection and the Connecticut Office of Tourism, is one of only 31 state green lodging certifications in the country, and requires participating lodging facilities to implement changes in operations in order to save energy, conserve water, utilize green cleaning initiatives, and other environmentally sound practices.
Now visitors to Connecticut can rest easy knowing that the hotel where they plan to stay is ‘green.’ Plan your green vacation today!
Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn , Ledyard
Connecticut Valley River Inn, Glastonbury
Cornucopia at Oldfield Bed & Breakfast, Southbury
Courtyard by Marriott, Cromwell
Courtyard by Marriott, Norwich
Four Points Sheraton, Norwalk
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic, Mystic
Hilton Hartford, Hartford
Holiday Inn Express, Southington
Inn at Lower Farm Bed and Breakfast, North Stonington
The Inn at Woodstock Hill, Woodstock
Interlaken Inn, Lakeville
Marriott Hartford Downtown, Hartford
Microtel Inn & Suites, Uncasville
Mohegan Sun Hotel, Uncasville
Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa, Groton
Nathan Hale Inn & Conference Center, Storrs
Premiere Hotel and Suites, New Haven
Residence Inn by Marriott, Danbury
Residence Inn by Marriott, Hartford
Residence Inn by Marriott, Mystic
Residence Inn by Marriott, Southington
Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, Old Saybrook
Sheraton Bradley Airport Hotel, Windsor Locks
SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Waterford
Super 8 Cromwell, Cromwell
The Study at Yale, New Haven
The Westport Inn, Westport
To find out more about Connecticut’s Green Lodging go to: www.ct.gov/dep/greenlodging.
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Fun & Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations!
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- A Romantic Night Away
- Splash & Play
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Treasure Hunting
- Mystic Seaport Package: The Museum of America and the Sea
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Holiday Shopping: Stay, Shop & Save!
- Stay & Play: Catch the Holiday Spirit
- CoCo's Rockin' New Year's Eve Party