Plan an Eco-Friendly Stay at one of Connecticut's Green Hotels
Taking an eco-friendly vacation to Connecticut is now easier than ever –thirty four hotels, motels and bed & breakfasts across the state have been certified through the new Connecticut Green Lodging Program.
The program, sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection and the Connecticut Office of Tourism, is one of only 31 state green lodging certifications in the country, and requires participating lodging facilities to implement changes in operations in order to save energy, conserve water, utilize green cleaning initiatives, and other environmentally sound practices.
Now visitors to Connecticut can rest easy knowing that the hotel where they plan to stay is ‘green.’ Plan your green vacation today!
Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn , Ledyard
Connecticut Valley River Inn, Glastonbury
Cornucopia at Oldfield Bed & Breakfast, Southbury
Courtyard by Marriott, Cromwell
Courtyard by Marriott, Norwich
Four Points Sheraton, Norwalk
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic, Mystic
Hilton Hartford, Hartford
Holiday Inn Express, Southington
Inn at Lower Farm Bed and Breakfast, North Stonington
The Inn at Woodstock Hill, Woodstock
Interlaken Inn, Lakeville
Marriott Hartford Downtown, Hartford
Microtel Inn & Suites, Uncasville
Mohegan Sun Hotel, Uncasville
Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa, Groton
Nathan Hale Inn & Conference Center, Storrs
Premiere Hotel and Suites, New Haven
Residence Inn by Marriott, Danbury
Residence Inn by Marriott, Hartford
Residence Inn by Marriott, Mystic
Residence Inn by Marriott, Southington
Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, Old Saybrook
Sheraton Bradley Airport Hotel, Windsor Locks
SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Waterford
Super 8 Cromwell, Cromwell
The Study at Yale, New Haven
The Westport Inn, Westport
To find out more about Connecticut’s Green Lodging go to: www.ct.gov/dep/greenlodging.
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries