Enjoy the bounty and diversity of Connecticut wines during our beautiful harvest season. Relax on the patio of a Connecticut winery and indulge yourself in the high quality wines Connecticut vineyards have to offer. From full-bodied Cabernet Francs to surprisingly dry Rieslings and a variety of fruit wines in between, Connecticut is sure to have a wine you'll enjoy.
On your Connecticut winery travels, be sure to pick up the 'Passport to Connecticut's Wine Trail' sponsored by the Connecticut Farm Wine Development Council to enter you and a guest to win valuable trips and prizes. Complete details can be found within the Passport.
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries