Enjoy the bounty and diversity of Connecticut wines during the height of our beautiful growing season. Relax on the patio of a Connecticut winery and indulge yourself in the high quality wines Connecticut vineyards have to offer. From full-bodied Cabernet Francs to surprisingly dry Rieslings and a variety of fruit wines in between, Connecticut is sure to have a wine you'll enjoy. Plan to spend a weekend this summer discovering Connecticut’s wine trails and wine-related special events.
On your Connecticut winery travels, be sure to pick up the 'Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries' sponsored by the Connecticut Farm Wine Development Council to enter you and a guest to win valuable trips and prizes. Complete details can be found within the Passport.
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures