Enjoy the bounty and diversity of Connecticut wines during the height of our beautiful growing season. Relax on the patio of a Connecticut winery and indulge yourself in the high quality wines Connecticut vineyards have to offer. From full-bodied Cabernet Francs to surprisingly dry Rieslings and a variety of fruit wines in between, Connecticut is sure to have a wine you'll enjoy. Plan to spend a weekend this summer discovering Connecticut’s wine trails and wine-related special events.
On your Connecticut winery travels, be sure to pick up the 'Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries' sponsored by the Connecticut Farm Wine Development Council to enter you and a guest to win valuable trips and prizes. Complete details can be found within the Passport.
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Fun & Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations!
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- A Romantic Night Away
- Splash & Play
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Treasure Hunting
- Mystic Seaport Package: The Museum of America and the Sea
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Holiday Shopping: Stay, Shop & Save!
- Stay & Play: Catch the Holiday Spirit
- CoCo's Rockin' New Year's Eve Party