Enjoy the bounty and diversity of Connecticut wines during our beautiful harvest season. Relax on the patio of a Connecticut winery and indulge yourself in the high quality wines Connecticut vineyards have to offer. From full-bodied Cabernet Francs to surprisingly dry Rieslings and a variety of fruit wines in between, Connecticut is sure to have a wine you'll enjoy.
On your Connecticut winery travels, be sure to pick up the 'Passport to Connecticut's Wine Trail' sponsored by the Connecticut Farm Wine Development Council to enter you and a guest to win valuable trips and prizes. Complete details can be found within the Passport.
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails