CT Restaurant Weeks
Many Chances to Sample Great Restaurants at Great Prices
The 5th Annual Connecticut Restaurant Week is back for 2012 with more than 90 participating restaurants. From October 8 through 14, the restaurants will offer up a deal for restaurant week, examples could include a mutli-course prix-fixe menu, two-for-one specials, a percentage off of your check or a specially-priced bottle of wine. Check out the list from the Connecticut Restaurant Association at www.ctrestaurant.org.
Need more convincing that Connecticut is quickly becoming a dining destination for epicureans and novices alike? More than 20 Restaurant Weeks are held during the year in locations throughout Connecticut enticing you to try out some of the finest cuisine that our state has to offer. Whether you’re just grabbing dinner, planning a day-trip, or an overnight getaway, Restaurant Weeks give you a chance to explore Connecticut and expand your culinary horizons with prix-fixe options.
Venture out for Connecticut Restaurant Weeks and enjoy great restaurants and great prices this fall:
Westport-Weston Restaurant Week - September 30 - October 5, 2012
Greater Valley Restaurant Week – October 1st – 5th, 2012
Connecticut Restaurant Week – October 8th – October 14th, 2012
Fairfield Restaurant Week – October 14th – 20th, 2012
Middletown Restaurant Week - October 14th - October 18th, 2012
West Haven Restaurant Week - October 15th – October 21, 2012
South Norwalk Restaurant Week - October 21st - October 26, 2012
Mystic Restaurant Week - November 3rd – 10th, 2012
New Haven Restaurant Week - November 11th – 16th, 2012
For complete information including restaurant lineups, menus, and reservations, visit www.ConnecticutRestaurantWeek.com.
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails