CT Restaurant Weeks
Many Chances to Sample Great Restaurants at Great Prices
The 5th Annual Connecticut Restaurant Week is back for 2012 with more than 90 participating restaurants. From October 8 through 14, the restaurants will offer up a deal for restaurant week, examples could include a mutli-course prix-fixe menu, two-for-one specials, a percentage off of your check or a specially-priced bottle of wine. Check out the list from the Connecticut Restaurant Association at www.ctrestaurant.org.
Need more convincing that Connecticut is quickly becoming a dining destination for epicureans and novices alike? More than 20 Restaurant Weeks are held during the year in locations throughout Connecticut enticing you to try out some of the finest cuisine that our state has to offer. Whether you’re just grabbing dinner, planning a day-trip, or an overnight getaway, Restaurant Weeks give you a chance to explore Connecticut and expand your culinary horizons with prix-fixe options.
Venture out for Connecticut Restaurant Weeks and enjoy great restaurants and great prices this fall:
Westport-Weston Restaurant Week - September 30 - October 5, 2012
Greater Valley Restaurant Week – October 1st – 5th, 2012
Connecticut Restaurant Week – October 8th – October 14th, 2012
Fairfield Restaurant Week – October 14th – 20th, 2012
Middletown Restaurant Week - October 14th - October 18th, 2012
West Haven Restaurant Week - October 15th – October 21, 2012
South Norwalk Restaurant Week - October 21st - October 26, 2012
Mystic Restaurant Week - November 3rd – 10th, 2012
New Haven Restaurant Week - November 11th – 16th, 2012
For complete information including restaurant lineups, menus, and reservations, visit www.ConnecticutRestaurantWeek.com.
- 5 Ways to Make Mom Happy All Month Long
- Motorcycle Cruises
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- Best Barbecue Bets
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- Connecticut Open House Day - June 13, 2015
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2015
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Museums Offering Free Admission To Military Families, Memorial Day through Labor Day 2015
- 24/7 Casino Entertainment