Get Ready for 2013
Get Ready, Get Set, Go!
Connecticut’s toll-free information line, 1-888 CTvisit, is inundated every year at this time with questions from callers already planning their vacations and getaways for the coming spring and summer seasons. The new year brings several special events to get you started and help you weather the colder winter days thinking about warmer seasons to come. All events are held at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford.
Northeast Recreational Vehicle & Camping Show
January 11-13, 2013
This popular RV and camping show features the latest in recreation vehicles, travel trailers, pop-up campers, camping supplies, accessories, campgrounds and travel information centers. It is the ideal place for camping families who are looking to purchase their first RV, looking to upgrade their present RV or for the veteran camper to explore new camping adventures. Dozens of on-site campground information centers provide literature and information about premier family campgrounds throughout Connecticut and beyond.
CMTA Hartford Boat Show
January 24-27, 2013
The Connecticut Marine Trades Association sponsors the premier boat show, featuring the finest display of boats including personal water craft, fishing and recreational in all sizes. Professional speakers, fun seminars, accessory and service booths add to your excitement as you get ready to have fun on Connecticut’s beautiful shoreline, rivers and lakes.
Fishing & Hunting Show
February 15-17, 2013
You will find the latest in fishing tackle, fishing boats, guides and outfitter, and hunting equipment, plus more than 50 hours of educational seminars. Kids can take fly casting lessons and try to catch a tagged fish to win a kids rod and reel.
Connecticut Flower & Garden Show
“Love in Bloom”
February 21-24, 2013
Explore more than 20 landscaped gardens, shop more than 250 exhibits filled with fresh flowers, plants, garden equipment, and floral arts and crafts. Be ready for the spring planting season with hours of educational seminars by horticultural experts.
Of course you can always call us at 1-888-288-4748 and receive customized vacation planning information for Connecticut.
- 12 Ways to Get into the Holiday Spirit NOW
- Six “Secret” Connecticut Ingredients that Will Give Your Holiday Desserts a Twist
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Holiday Fun Across Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Autumn Hikes
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Fall Foliage Carriage Ride in Litchfield Hills
- Visit Connecticut Amtrak Discount
- Divine Wine Tasting with Priam Vineyards
- Downtown Hartford: Family Breakfast & River View Too
- Take A Hike Package
- Motorcycle Tour of the Quiet Corner
- Holiday Head Start: Shop, Spa & Stay
- Ride the Ridge at Powder Ridge Ski Mountain Park & Resort
- Festival of Lights Special