- A Mystic Deal
- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Where to Cool Off
- Beach Rentals
- CT Fairs 2014
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- The Summer Circuit
- Park It Here
- Maritime Aquarium
- Classic Drive-Ins
- American Art
- Win a Free Getaway
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
32. Biking the Quiet Corner
Some of Connecticut’s “foliage roads” can get pretty crowded during peak season, but that’s not the case in eastern Connecticut, also known as “The Quiet Corner.” This is the state’s most bucolic region, with plenty of natural beauty and the elbow room to take it all in. And if you can take it in by bike, so much the better!
|Experiences Types:||Active Adventures|
|Driving Tip:||Approximately 19 miles (not including bike routes)|
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour