52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
32. Biking the Quiet Corner
Some of Connecticut’s “foliage roads” can get pretty crowded during peak season, but that’s not the case in eastern Connecticut, also known as “The Quiet Corner.” This is the state’s most bucolic region, with plenty of natural beauty and the elbow room to take it all in. And if you can take it in by bike, so much the better!
|Experiences Types:||Active Adventures|
|Driving Tip:||Approximately 19 miles (not including bike routes)|
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures