52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
32. Biking the Quiet Corner
Some of Connecticut’s “foliage roads” can get pretty crowded during peak season, but that’s not the case in eastern Connecticut, also known as “The Quiet Corner.” This is the state’s most bucolic region, with plenty of natural beauty and the elbow room to take it all in. And if you can take it in by bike, so much the better!
|Experiences Types:||Active Adventures|
|Driving Tip:||Approximately 19 miles (not including bike routes)|
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Fun & Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations!
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures