52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
17. Cabin Fever Reliever
Has bad weather put a damper on your outdoor plans? No worry, there’s lots you and your family can do in Connecticut with a roof over your heads. For example, here’s a daytrip in Fairfield County that should keep everyone well occupied. And, incidentally, it works just fine in nice weather, too.
|Experiences Types:||Family Fun|
|Driving Tip:||Approximately 50 miles round trip.|
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures