52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
44. Connecticut's Gutsy Women
From Harriet Beecher Stowe to Katharine Hepburn, many gutsy, accomplished women have called Connecticut home. Learn about many of them on the Connecticut Women's Heritage Trail (www.cwhf.org) or follow this plan for an inspiring women-powered weekend.
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails