52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
1. Truly Scrumptious
`Tis the season to concoct victuals and stews, savor gourmet chocolate and exotic spices and dig in to sinfully rich desserts. This overnight adventure is a foodie's fantasy. Before you go, reserve a spot at any one of Connecticut's many cooking schools. Cucina Casalinga in Wilton, the Silo in New Milford and the Connecticut Culinary Institute in Hartford offer both adult and kids' classes. Once you know the place and time of your class, you can incorporate visits to key culinary spots.
|Experiences Types:||Rest & Relaxation|
|Driving Tip:||A shoreline drive mostly along I-95. From Nowarlk to Uncasville is approximately 80 miles.|
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Fun & Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations!
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures