- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- The Summer Circuit
- Park It Here
- Maritime Aquarium
- Classic Drive-Ins
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
1. Truly Scrumptious
`Tis the season to concoct victuals and stews, savor gourmet chocolate and exotic spices and dig in to sinfully rich desserts. This overnight adventure is a foodie's fantasy. Before you go, reserve a spot at any one of Connecticut's many cooking schools. Cucina Casalinga in Wilton, the Silo in New Milford and the Connecticut Culinary Institute in Hartford offer both adult and kids' classes. Once you know the place and time of your class, you can incorporate visits to key culinary spots.
|Experiences Types:||Rest & Relaxation|
|Driving Tip:||A shoreline drive mostly along I-95. From Nowarlk to Uncasville is approximately 80 miles.|
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour