52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
1. Truly Scrumptious
`Tis the season to concoct victuals and stews, savor gourmet chocolate and exotic spices and dig in to sinfully rich desserts. This overnight adventure is a foodie's fantasy. Before you go, reserve a spot at any one of Connecticut's many cooking schools. Cucina Casalinga in Wilton, the Silo in New Milford and the Connecticut Culinary Institute in Hartford offer both adult and kids' classes. Once you know the place and time of your class, you can incorporate visits to key culinary spots.
|Experiences Types:||Rest & Relaxation|
|Driving Tip:||A shoreline drive mostly along I-95. From Nowarlk to Uncasville is approximately 80 miles.|
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures