52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
1. Truly Scrumptious
`Tis the season to concoct victuals and stews, savor gourmet chocolate and exotic spices and dig in to sinfully rich desserts. This overnight adventure is a foodie's fantasy. Before you go, reserve a spot at any one of Connecticut's many cooking schools. Cucina Casalinga in Wilton, the Silo in New Milford and the Connecticut Culinary Institute in Hartford offer both adult and kids' classes. Once you know the place and time of your class, you can incorporate visits to key culinary spots.
|Experiences Types:||Rest & Relaxation|
|Driving Tip:||A shoreline drive mostly along I-95. From Nowarlk to Uncasville is approximately 80 miles.|
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures