52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
1. Truly Scrumptious
`Tis the season to concoct victuals and stews, savor gourmet chocolate and exotic spices and dig in to sinfully rich desserts. This overnight adventure is a foodie's fantasy. Before you go, reserve a spot at any one of Connecticut's many cooking schools. Cucina Casalinga in Wilton, the Silo in New Milford and the Connecticut Culinary Institute in Hartford offer both adult and kids' classes. Once you know the place and time of your class, you can incorporate visits to key culinary spots.
|Connection Types:||Rest & Relaxation|
|Driving Tip:||A shoreline drive mostly along I-95. From Nowarlk to Uncasville is approximately 80 miles.|
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries