- A Mystic Deal
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- The Summer Circuit
- Park It Here
- Maritime Aquarium
- Classic Drive-Ins
- American Art
- Win a Free Getaway
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
52 GetawaysSee All 52 Getaways
27. Try-Athlete Weekend
Soft adventures can do wonders for the body and spirit. Why not challenge yourself and try three outings over a weekend? Pack your bicycle, hiking shoes, and swimsocks and explore Connecticut by river, rail-line, and forest. The perfect playland: the "quiet corner," Connecticut's rural, historic northeast quadrant.
|Experiences Types:||Active Adventures|
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour