Meeting & Group Information
Treat Your Members to a Meeting in Connecticut
No other state offers such a unique choice of meeting environments—from quaint country inns to sophisticated urban hotels, spectacular casino resorts to the newest Convention Center in the Northeast.
Connecticut’s got it all-- fascinating attractions, great entertainment choices, New England beauty and charm. Plus, getting here is easy. We’re served by five major airports. And 20% of the nation’s population lives within a three-hour drive.
So take a break from those same old meeting venues. Treat your members to something special. Treat them to Connecticut.
Check out some of Connecticut’s major meeting and convention destinations, or contact one of our Regional Tourism Districts and Visitor’s Bureaus for more information on great Connecticut locations to host your next meeting!
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures