Meeting & Group Information
Treat Your Members to a Meeting in Connecticut
No other state offers such a unique choice of meeting environments—from quaint country inns to sophisticated urban hotels, spectacular casino resorts to the newest Convention Center in the Northeast.
Connecticut’s got it all-- fascinating attractions, great entertainment choices, New England beauty and charm. Plus, getting here is easy. We’re served by five major airports. And 20% of the nation’s population lives within a three-hour drive.
So take a break from those same old meeting venues. Treat your members to something special. Treat them to Connecticut.
Check out some of Connecticut’s major meeting and convention destinations, or contact one of our Regional Tourism Districts and Visitor’s Bureaus for more information on great Connecticut locations to host your next meeting!
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails