Meeting & Group Information
Treat Your Members to a Meeting in Connecticut
No other state offers such a unique choice of meeting environments—from quaint country inns to sophisticated urban hotels, spectacular casino resorts to the newest Convention Center in the Northeast.
Connecticut’s got it all-- fascinating attractions, great entertainment choices, New England beauty and charm. Plus, getting here is easy. We’re served by five major airports. And 20% of the nation’s population lives within a three-hour drive.
So take a break from those same old meeting venues. Treat your members to something special. Treat them to Connecticut.
Check out some of Connecticut’s major meeting and convention destinations, or contact one of our Regional Tourism Districts and Visitor’s Bureaus for more information on great Connecticut locations to host your next meeting!
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
- 12 Ways to Get into the Holiday Spirit NOW
- Six “Secret” Connecticut Ingredients that Will Give Your Holiday Desserts a Twist
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Holiday Fun Across Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Autumn Hikes
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Fall Foliage Carriage Ride in Litchfield Hills
- Visit Connecticut Amtrak Discount
- Divine Wine Tasting with Priam Vineyards
- Downtown Hartford: Family Breakfast & River View Too
- Take A Hike Package
- Motorcycle Tour of the Quiet Corner
- Holiday Head Start: Shop, Spa & Stay
- Ride the Ridge at Powder Ridge Ski Mountain Park & Resort
- Festival of Lights Special