Meeting & Group Information
Treat Your Members to a Meeting in Connecticut
No other state offers such a unique choice of meeting environments—from quaint country inns to sophisticated urban hotels, spectacular casino resorts to the newest Convention Center in the Northeast.
Connecticut’s got it all-- fascinating attractions, great entertainment choices, New England beauty and charm. Plus, getting here is easy. We’re served by five major airports. And 20% of the nation’s population lives within a three-hour drive.
So take a break from those same old meeting venues. Treat your members to something special. Treat them to Connecticut.
Check out some of Connecticut’s major meeting and convention destinations, or contact one of our Regional Tourism Districts and Visitor’s Bureaus for more information on great Connecticut locations to host your next meeting!
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
- Top 10 -- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- 5 Things to Add to Your Connecticut Summer Bucket List!
- Outdoor Concert Series
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Beach Rentals
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!