- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- CT Chocolate Trail
- Cozy Inns
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
Connecticut’s five tourism destinations, each with a personality of their own, present a diversified product for your client:
With so much to experience in beautiful Mystic Country, it’s no wonder people travel from all over the world to explore this region of Eastern Connecticut. Mystic Country is complete with romantic getaways, world-class gaming, nightlife and entertainment, and fun for the whole family. Our Yankee heritage is visible everywhere -- in charming villages surrounding classic town greens; scenic farm roads and ancient stonewalls; waterfronts bustling with fishermen, ferries, and yachts. And here, like nowhere else in New England, you’ll find a wealth of attractions and events of all sizes, appealing to all ages and interests. Welcome to Mystic Country!
A true domain of New England at its best, the northwest corner of Connecticut offers over 1,000 square miles of unspoiled natural beauty, woodlands and farmlands, rushing rivers, spring-fed mountain lakes and vibrant cities. Northwest Connecticut’s Litchfield Hills combines country pleasures like settling in at a centuries-old inn or world class hotels, and strolling down tree shaded lanes, with such sophisticated delights as gourmet dining, intriguing museums, and distinctive shopping along with the warmest welcome you will find anywhere.
River Valley is a 46-town region that combines the culture, nightlife, and dining excitement of a capital city with the scenic beauty and history of the Connecticut River and New England charm of the countryside. Groups can visit the Mark Twain House and historic Bushnell Park Carousel, view outstanding art exhibitions, stroll down a restored 1781 street, see a Broadway show, take a lighthouse cruise, or stop and smell Elizabeth Park’s 15,000 roses. Our hotels offer over 4,000 rooms, ranging from economy to deluxe in downtown locations and countryside and shoreline settings, and our selection of more than 300 restaurants will satisfy any appetite.
Fairfield County, just 35 miles from New York City, offers a unique blend of New York City cool and New England country charm. It’s where boutique shopping along village streets, first-class dining, along with unique museums, nature preserves, “pick-your-own” farms and lighthouses come together for a truly unique experience. Our vibrant cities bring dining to new heights, our coast offers beaches, swimming, sailing, kayaking and fishing and our country features miles of hiking trails, stonewalls and specialty farms, making those who visit want to come back for more!
Greater New Haven
Greater New Haven, located between New York and Boston, is replete with world-class museums & art galleries, award-winning theaters, and renowned restaurants. Enjoy a student-led tour of the Yale University campus and hear about Yale’s rich history. Explore our countryside, shop outlet malls, take a cruise or see a first-run play.
Back to Meetings & Group Info Home
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures