Connecticut’s five tourism destinations, each with a personality of their own, present a diversified product for your client:
With so much to experience in beautiful Mystic Country, it’s no wonder people travel from all over the world to explore this region of Eastern Connecticut. Mystic Country is complete with romantic getaways, world-class gaming, nightlife and entertainment, and fun for the whole family. Our Yankee heritage is visible everywhere -- in charming villages surrounding classic town greens; scenic farm roads and ancient stonewalls; waterfronts bustling with fishermen, ferries, and yachts. And here, like nowhere else in New England, you’ll find a wealth of attractions and events of all sizes, appealing to all ages and interests. Welcome to Mystic Country!
A true domain of New England at its best, the northwest corner of Connecticut offers over 1,000 square miles of unspoiled natural beauty, woodlands and farmlands, rushing rivers, spring-fed mountain lakes and vibrant cities. Northwest Connecticut’s Litchfield Hills combines country pleasures like settling in at a centuries-old inn or world class hotels, and strolling down tree shaded lanes, with such sophisticated delights as gourmet dining, intriguing museums, and distinctive shopping along with the warmest welcome you will find anywhere.
River Valley is a 46-town region that combines the culture, nightlife, and dining excitement of a capital city with the scenic beauty and history of the Connecticut River and New England charm of the countryside. Groups can visit the Mark Twain House and historic Bushnell Park Carousel, view outstanding art exhibitions, stroll down a restored 1781 street, see a Broadway show, take a lighthouse cruise, or stop and smell Elizabeth Park’s 15,000 roses. Our hotels offer over 4,000 rooms, ranging from economy to deluxe in downtown locations and countryside and shoreline settings, and our selection of more than 300 restaurants will satisfy any appetite.
Fairfield County, just 35 miles from New York City, offers a unique blend of New York City cool and New England country charm. It’s where boutique shopping along village streets, first-class dining, along with unique museums, nature preserves, “pick-your-own” farms and lighthouses come together for a truly unique experience. Our vibrant cities bring dining to new heights, our coast offers beaches, swimming, sailing, kayaking and fishing and our country features miles of hiking trails, stonewalls and specialty farms, making those who visit want to come back for more!
Greater New Haven
Greater New Haven, located between New York and Boston, is replete with world-class museums & art galleries, award-winning theaters, and renowned restaurants. Enjoy a student-led tour of the Yale University campus and hear about Yale’s rich history. Explore our countryside, shop outlet malls, take a cruise or see a first-run play.
Back to Meetings & Group Info Home
- 12 Ways to Get into the Holiday Spirit NOW
- Six “Secret” Connecticut Ingredients that Will Give Your Holiday Desserts a Twist
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Holiday Fun Across Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Autumn Hikes
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Fall Foliage Carriage Ride in Litchfield Hills
- Visit Connecticut Amtrak Discount
- Divine Wine Tasting with Priam Vineyards
- Downtown Hartford: Family Breakfast & River View Too
- Take A Hike Package
- Motorcycle Tour of the Quiet Corner
- Holiday Head Start: Shop, Spa & Stay
- Ride the Ridge at Powder Ridge Ski Mountain Park & Resort
- Festival of Lights Special