- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Win a Free Getaway
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
Major Meeting and Convention Destinations
Connecticut Convention Center
The Connecticut Convention Center is located on the eastern edge of downtown Hartford, overlooking the beautiful Connecticut River at Adriaen’s Landing, the city’s exciting new riverfront district. With a stunning facility featuring floor-to-ceiling glass with exhilarating views from one hundred feet above ground, and the ability to shape that space into exactly the setting you’re looking for, Hartford and the Connecticut Convention Center offer an ideal venue to make events from an intimate upscale gathering to a large event memorable.
- 40,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Exhibit Space: 140,000 square feet (divisible into two halls)
- Ballroom: 40,000 square feet
- Meeting Rooms: 14 totaling 25,000 square feet
- 2 Executive Boardrooms
- 20 loading docks with 2 drive-in bays
- Freight Doors: 32’ 4” wide x 18’ high
- Pre-function Areas: Total 25,000 feet of unobstructed space
- Exterior Concourse: Prime space for outdoor events
- Attached 409-Room Marriott Hotel
- Walking distance to major tourism attractions, restaurants and businesses
- Located along the beautiful Connecticut River
Foxwoods Resort Casino and the MGM Grand at Foxwoods
A world-class resort and casino, Foxwoods is located in beautiful Mystic Country, only 2 hours from Boston, 2.5 hour from New York City, and less than a one hour drive from Providence’s T.F. Green Airport and Hartford’s Bradley International. With luxurious accommodations, dining, shopping and entertainment experiences, as well as full-service spa and championship golf course, Foxwoods is an ideal destination for meetings and event of all sizes.
- 160,000 square feet of premium meeting space
- Rooms are flexible in design to meet a variety of needs
- Accommodate capacities of 10 to 3,500 people
- Four hotels offering 2,200 luxury hotel rooms and suites
- 4,000-seat MGM Grand Theater
- 1,400-seat Fox Theater
- On-site catering services
- 35 restaurants and cafes
- 6 lounges and clubs
- 36 holes of championship golf set on 900 acres of wooded countryside
Mohegan Sun, located in the heart of the Northeast, combines the ultimate convention, banquet center and meeting facilities, as well as superior meeting & corporate event services by Certified Meeting Planners together with top entertainment, a world-class casino, gourmet dining, premier shopping, a four-diamond hotel and a luxurious spa.
Located just minutes off Interstates 95 and 395, 2.5 hours New York City and Boston, and less than an hour away from two international airports in Hartford and Providence that offer direct flights to and from major U.S. cities.
As a premier destination worldwide, Mohegan Sun includes:
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within three casinos—Casino of the Earth, Sky & Wind, including smoke-free areas
- A 34-story, 1,200-room luxury hotel tower boasting 1,175 rooms and suites
- A 20,000 square-foot world-class spa by Elemis
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 40 restaurants, food and beverage outlets
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena; a 350-seat Cabaret Theatre and a 300-seat Wolf Den
- More than 100,000 square feet of meeting and function space, including one of the largest ballrooms in the Northeast
- A professionally-managed business center
- 10,000 square-foot indoor pool
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 30 flexible and strikingly-designed individual meeting rooms, accommodating 5,300 people.
- Most rooms provide 10-foot ceilings, drop-down LCD projectors and screens.
- All rooms offer high-speed Internet ready access and individual lighting controls.
- 4,922 square feet of exquisite prefunction space
Uncas Ballroom: 38,000 square feet of pillar-less space, one of the largest hotel ballrooms in the Northeast. Divisible into 10 rooms, 14,000 square feet of pre-function space.
Mohegan Sun Arena: Seating for 10,000. Configurable exhibition space up to 30,000 square feet.
The Cabaret Theatre: Perfect for meetings of up to 350 that require a little intimacy and unobtrusive atmosphere.
XL Center, Hartford
The XL Center is Connecticut’s largest sports and entertainment facility. The arena is home to the Connecticut Whale; AHL affiliate of the New York Rangers, and home away from home for the University of Connecticut men and women’s basketball programs. In addition to its resident teams, the venue plays host to top concerts, family shows, ice-skating spectaculars, sporting specials and annual attractions, and can also play host to your special event, including meetings, gala dinners, balls and parties.
- Over 68,000 square feet of flexible space, the arena can be converted to host any event.
- Assembly Hall, East Exhibition Hall and West Exhibition Hall.
- Nine meeting rooms, the space can accommodate small, medium or large functions.
- Attached by skywalk to the Hilton Hartford, offering 393 guest rooms, 11 suites and over 15,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Separate box office windows, restrooms and catering outlets.
- Attracts nearly 250,000 attendees a year to every imaginable type of consumer trade show event.
- A variety of groups from throughout the country, have found the Exhibition Center the ideal spot to host corporate shareholder meetings, business and professional association gatherings, seminars, private meetings and receptions.
- Convenient downtown location is close to hotels and restaurants and is accessible by car, bus and rail.
- Nearby Bradley International Airport is just a fifteen-minute ride.
Back to Meetings & Group Info Home
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save