Connecticut Tourism Fall 2011 Radio & Newspaper Advertisements
The Connecticut Office of Tourism will be running radio and newspaper advertisements this fall promoting Travel Deals in the Greater New York market. Please feel free to listen and view our current efforts.
RADIO ADVERTISING - running through the 1st week of November
NEW YORK TIMES NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENTS - running through Oct. 30th
New York Times Ad - 10/02/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/09/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/16/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/23/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/30/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 11/06/2011 PDF
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- Connecticut Open House Day - June 13, 2015
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures