Connecticut Tourism Fall 2011 Radio & Newspaper Advertisements
The Connecticut Office of Tourism will be running radio and newspaper advertisements this fall promoting Travel Deals in the Greater New York market. Please feel free to listen and view our current efforts.
RADIO ADVERTISING - running through the 1st week of November
NEW YORK TIMES NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENTS - running through Oct. 30th
New York Times Ad - 10/02/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/09/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/16/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/23/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 10/30/2011 PDF
New York Times Ad - 11/06/2011 PDF
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- Awesome April School Vacation Ideas
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- “Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring!”
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries