Connecticut Welcomes Tours
Connecticut is the state that offers world class attractions and four seasons of surprises. Nowhere in America will you find so much history, so much culture, arts and natural beauty packed into just 5,000 square miles. Whether you are planning a weekend escape or a voyage of discovery, Connecticut has everything you need to tale the perfect getaway. Come and explore our quaint towns and historic shores, museums and shops, or spend an evening at one of our exciting casinos. Each day will feature a very special surprise guaranteed to delight, entertain and showcase quintessential New England.
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
Back to Meetings & Group Info Home
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries