Connecticut Welcomes Tours
Connecticut is the state that offers world class attractions and four seasons of surprises. Nowhere in America will you find so much history, so much culture, arts and natural beauty packed into just 5,000 square miles. Whether you are planning a weekend escape or a voyage of discovery, Connecticut has everything you need to tale the perfect getaway. Come and explore our quaint towns and historic shores, museums and shops, or spend an evening at one of our exciting casinos. Each day will feature a very special surprise guaranteed to delight, entertain and showcase quintessential New England.
Suggested Tour Itineraries (coming soon)
Back to Meetings & Group Info Home
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures