Press Release< back to list
CONNECTICUT STILL REVOLUTIONARY CAMPAIGN AT A GLANCE
Connecticut’s new brand identity, still revolutionary serves as a rallying point to help build pride among residents and bolster the state’s reputation as a business and tourism destination. It is a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign delivered through a variety of touch points.
KEY CAMPAIGN STATS
- May 14 – Labor Day
Total Campaign Cost
- $27 MM over two years
- 95% of target consumers in key areas of the tri-state, MA, RI and Philadelphia
- TV, Print, Out of Home (billboards, rail stations), Digital, Radio, Public Relations, Social Media
SAMPLES OF CREATIVE
FIND VISIT CONNECTICUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For media contacts click here.
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Easter Bunny Visits & Springtime Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures