Press Release< back to list
CONNECTICUT STILL REVOLUTIONARY CAMPAIGN AT A GLANCE
Connecticut’s new brand identity, still revolutionary serves as a rallying point to help build pride among residents and bolster the state’s reputation as a business and tourism destination. It is a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign delivered through a variety of touch points.
KEY CAMPAIGN STATS
- May 14 – Labor Day
Total Campaign Cost
- $27 MM over two years
- 95% of target consumers in key areas of the tri-state, MA, RI and Philadelphia
- TV, Print, Out of Home (billboards, rail stations), Digital, Radio, Public Relations, Social Media
SAMPLES OF CREATIVE
FIND VISIT CONNECTICUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For media contacts click here.
- Governor Malloy Announces New Tourism Campaign
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Spring
- 5 Walkable Wonders
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Visit Essex During the Bicentennial Commemoration of the Historic British Raid
- Lake Compounce Brings in New Dogs, Lasers and Tipis in 2014
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- 5 Natural Wonders of Connecticut
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries