Press Release< back to list
CONNECTICUT STILL REVOLUTIONARY CAMPAIGN AT A GLANCE
Connecticut’s new brand identity, still revolutionary serves as a rallying point to help build pride among residents and bolster the state’s reputation as a business and tourism destination. It is a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign delivered through a variety of touch points.
KEY CAMPAIGN STATS
- May 14 – Labor Day
Total Campaign Cost
- $27 MM over two years
- 95% of target consumers in key areas of the tri-state, MA, RI and Philadelphia
- TV, Print, Out of Home (billboards, rail stations), Digital, Radio, Public Relations, Social Media
SAMPLES OF CREATIVE
FIND VISIT CONNECTICUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For media contacts click here.
- You Deserve a Spring Break!
- Connecticut's Celebrity Chefs
- Spring Festivals, Flowers & Family Fun
- April School Vacation Activities & Fun!
- The Brunch Bunch
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- Connecticut Open House Day - June 13, 2015
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut Green Lodging Certifies 31st Hotel
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- UConn - Campus of Champions!
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures