Press Release< back to list
CONNECTICUT STILL REVOLUTIONARY CAMPAIGN AT A GLANCE
Connecticut’s new brand identity, still revolutionary serves as a rallying point to help build pride among residents and bolster the state’s reputation as a business and tourism destination. It is a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign delivered through a variety of touch points.
KEY CAMPAIGN STATS
- May 14 – Labor Day
Total Campaign Cost
- $27 MM over two years
- 95% of target consumers in key areas of the tri-state, MA, RI and Philadelphia
- TV, Print, Out of Home (billboards, rail stations), Digital, Radio, Public Relations, Social Media
SAMPLES OF CREATIVE
FIND VISIT CONNECTICUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For media contacts click here.
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails