Press Release< back to list
Connecticut Still Revolutionary Fall 2012 Campaign At-A-Glance
Connecticut’s new brand identity, still revolutionary serves as a rallying point to help build pride among residents and bolster the state’s reputation as a business and tourism destination. It is a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign delivered through a variety of touch points.
KEY CAMPAIGN STATS
- September 10 – November 11
Total Campaign Cost
- nearly $27MM over two years
- 79% of the target audience will see our message at least once during the fall; Over the course of the campaign, the target demographic within the key markets (NY, NJ, RI, CT) will be exposed to our message close to 90 million times.
Fall Media Mix
FIND VISIT CONNECTICUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Top 10 -- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- 5 Things to Add to Your Connecticut Summer Bucket List!
- Outdoor Concert Series
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Beach Rentals
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!