- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- Connecticut Open
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- CT Fairs 2014
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Win a Free Getaway
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
When visiting the Connecticut Office of Tourism's (COT) CTvisit.com site to browse, read pages and/or download information, COT automatically collects and stores the following information, which is used to evaluate the site's efficiency in serving its users.
- The internet domain from which you accessed our site
- The type of browser and operation system used to access our site
- The date and time you accessed our site
- The pages you visit
- And, if you linked from another site, the URL of that site
E-Newsletter Subscriber Lists:
If you voluntarily provide an e-mail address while on the site using our E-Newsletter self-subscribe service, you will receive periodic Connecticut Tourism E-Newsletter updates, unless you elect to opt out. E-mail addresses provided through our e-mail self-subscribe service will not be shared with other businesses outside of COT. Each issue of our E-Newsletter includes directions on how you can unsubscribe if you wish to do so.
Vacation Guide Order Form:
Information voluntarily entered through our Connecticut Getaway Guide Online Order Form may be provided to other Connecticut tourism organizations and businesses on a selected basis, unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive our E-Newsletter. The user's contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary for surveys or contest entries.
Create An Itinerary:
Information voluntarily entered through the Create An Itinerary section of the COT site may be provided to other Connecticut tourism organizations and businesses on a selected basis, unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive our E-Newsletter. The user's contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary for surveys or contest entries. The user may also voluntarily choose to place a cookie (a small text identifying file) on their computer to enable the user to not have to login for each return visit to the Create An Itinerary section. This is the only time a cookie will be used to retain information on the COT site.
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package