When visiting the Connecticut Office of Tourism's (COT) CTvisit.com site to browse, read pages and/or download information, COT automatically collects and stores the following information, which is used to evaluate the site's efficiency in serving its users.
- The internet domain from which you accessed our site
- The type of browser and operation system used to access our site
- The date and time you accessed our site
- The pages you visit
- And, if you linked from another site, the URL of that site
E-Newsletter Subscriber Lists:
If you voluntarily provide an e-mail address while on the site using our E-Newsletter self-subscribe service, you will receive periodic Connecticut Tourism E-Newsletter updates, unless you elect to opt out. E-mail addresses provided through our e-mail self-subscribe service will not be shared with other businesses outside of COT. Each issue of our E-Newsletter includes directions on how you can unsubscribe if you wish to do so.
Vacation Guide Order Form:
Information voluntarily entered through our Connecticut Getaway Guide Online Order Form may be provided to other Connecticut tourism organizations and businesses on a selected basis, unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive our E-Newsletter. The user's contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary for surveys or contest entries.
Create An Itinerary:
Information voluntarily entered through the Create An Itinerary section of the COT site may be provided to other Connecticut tourism organizations and businesses on a selected basis, unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive our E-Newsletter. The user's contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary for surveys or contest entries. The user may also voluntarily choose to place a cookie (a small text identifying file) on their computer to enable the user to not have to login for each return visit to the Create An Itinerary section. This is the only time a cookie will be used to retain information on the COT site.
- 10 Reasons to Love Connecticut during the Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Do in CT - Before You Lose Your Paid Vacation Days
- Made in CT - A Holiday Extravaganza for Gift-Givers
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Fun & Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations!
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Pick Your Own Connecticut Christmas Tree!
- Holiday Getaways
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- A Romantic Night Away
- Splash & Play
- Instant Romance Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Treasure Hunting
- Mystic Seaport Package: The Museum of America and the Sea
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers
- Holiday Shopping: Stay, Shop & Save!
- Stay & Play: Catch the Holiday Spirit
- CoCo's Rockin' New Year's Eve Party