- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Win a Free Getaway
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
Rolling hills and serene beauty make this an escape for a tranquil getaway. Antiques shops, art galleries, historic homes and gardens are dotted throughout the region. B&Bs and romantic inns are perfect places to set the stage for your relaxing stay.
Connecticut's biggest outdoor water park and Boulder Dash - voted the world's best wooden coaster - at Lake Compounce Theme Park. Bristol
The Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, a Colonial manse with cutting-edge art inside and a sculpture garden outside, where traditionalists and modernists will find something to like. Ridgefield
The Glebe House Museum, site of America's only Gertrude Jekyll garden. Woodbury
Wander across the covered bridge and hike Kent Falls State Park, Kent
A re-created Algonkian village, longhouse and simulated archaeological site at the Institute for American Indian Studies. Washington
Professional and amateur races, car shows and automotive festivals at Lime Rock Park. Lakeville
One of the largest collections of antique carousel pieces in the country located at the New England Carousel Museum. Bristol
The Mattatuck Museum, a showcase for Connecticut industry and 19th- and 20th-century art. Waterbury
The new family roller coaster for 2011, Saturation Station, carousel, boat rides, and swimming at Quassy Amusement Park. Middlebury
Infinity Music Hall & Bistro is an award-winning concert hall and restaurant is an intimate music, dining and entertainment destination. Offering more than 250 shows annually. Norfolk
A scenic ride on the Naugatuck Railroad Co. and exhibits at the Railroad Museum of New England in the 1881 Thomaston station. Thomaston
The new, one-of-a-kind Timexpo - Timex Group Museum, where Timex history is explored minute by minute. Waterbury
The CoCo Key Water Resort, a 50,000 sq.ft. indoor water resort with exciting tube slides and adventure river. Waterbury
For additional information on this region:
Western Connecticut Convention & Visitors Bureau
Litchfield, CT 06759
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures