- A Mystic Deal!
- Where to Cool Off
- Vote Fan-Favorite
- CT Fireworks 2014
- Try It!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- CT Antiques Trail
- Mohegan Sun
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- Maritime Aquarium
- Win a Free Getaway
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
|You search for:||
What To Do
|Results shown per page:|
|Hurst Farm Country Store & Greenhouses|
Farms & Gardens
36-acre farm with a country store offering the farm's own honey, maple, jams and jellies, gift baskets. In the fall, harvest hayrides, pumpkins, farm animals, gardens. Maple sugaring on premises March
|Ansonia Nature & Recreation Center|
Science & Nature
Over three miles of nature trails in 149-acre park. Hiking, picnic areas. Interpretive building, gift shop.
|General David Humphreys House (c.1698)|
Home of aide to General Washington, first U.S. ambassador, local manufacturer and poet. Archives, gift shop.
|Woodbridge Avenue Neighborhood War Memorial|
Dramatic bonze honor rolls listing the names of local World War II, Korean, and Vietnam veterans surrounded by monuments honoring all veterans.
|Blue Fox Run Golf Course|
Restored 19th century farmhouse displaying period furniture.
|Farmington Valley Arts Center|
Museums & Galleries
Housed in historic brownstone buildings, 20 artist studios and two galleries selling fine arts and crafts; exhibits, classes, workshops.
|Farmington Valley Visitors Association|
Whatever the season, find your hidden gem in the Farmington Valley. Sping hot air balloon rides, Summer canoe, kayak or tube, Fall browse antique shops along the autumn landscape, Winter cross-country
|First Company Governor's Horse Guard|
First organized in 1778. Oldest continuously active Cavalry unit in the United States and maintains United States Cavalry traditions. Drills on horseback every Thu. evening at 8 p.m.
|Horse Guard State Park|
Parks & Forests
105 aces undeveloped park.
- Free State Parks Weekend
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut Fireworks 2014!
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Unexpected Americana Fun!
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- State Launches Second-Annual Connecticut still revolutionary Fan-Favorite Town
- Connecticut Inspires Summer Travel With The “Great Getaway To Connecticut Sweepstakes"
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Book Your Connecticut Beach Rental Now!
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More
- Hot Diggity Dog! A Connecticut Hot Dog Tour
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Experiences Rail and Beach Package
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
- Family Getaway Package
- Lighthouse Weekend Overnight Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Adventure Park Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save