- Revolutionary Views
- Scary Fun
- Fall Foliage Report
- Fall Video Getaway
- Play! in Connecticut
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Wine Trail
- Foliage Drives
- Top 10 Hiking
- Rest & Relaxation
- Fall on the Farm
- Foliage Up High
- CT Barns Trail
- Natural Wonders
- Different Museums
- Bridging History
- Charming Towns
- Dining with a View
- CT Antiques Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- American Art
|You search for:||
What To Do, Near By
|Results shown per page:|
|Center for the Arts|
Museums & Galleries
Presents a wide range of cultural activities and events including a jazz and guitar series, sand sculpture competition, workshops, juried and special art exhibits and children's programs.
|Connecticut Audubon Society Coastal Center|
Science & Nature
An 8.4 acre bird sanctuary and wildlife refuge on Long Island Sound located at the mouth of the Housatonic River. Nature center with exhibit room, nature store.
|Milford Historical Society|
Tour three historic homes, herb garden,18th century period flower garden. Country store with unique gifts, special exhibits and events.
|Mountain Meadow Outfitters and Charters|
Unique Connecticut Atlantic salmon and Trophy trout angling on the Shetucket River. Fly-fishing, light tackle, half- or full-day adventures, lunch included. Gear, tackle, flies included with day trip.
|Silver Sands State Park|
Parks & Forests
Could Captain Kidd really have buried his treasure on Charles Island in 1699? Visit Silver Sands for a fun-filled day in the sun. Activities include saltwater swimming and fishing.
|Summer Nights by Harbor Lights Concert Series|
Concerts with a wide variety of music for the entire family includes swing, patriotic, rock and roll and country.
|Town of Milford|
The town offers 17 miles of shoreline, offers a unique shopping experience with specialty boutiques, a quaint downtown with a variety of restaurants and a great birding site at the Audubon Center.
Borough of the town of Milford.
|Boothe Memorial Park & Museum|
32-acre former homestead of the Boothe Family (1663-1949), with picnic facilities, rose and wedding gardens. Buildings on National Historic Landmark site with many displays.
- 10 Revolutionary Connecticut Views Not to Be Missed this Autumn
- Halloween Family Fun
- 9 Ways to Scare Yourself Silly
- Fall Getaway of the Week
- 2014 Connecticut Country Fair Season
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- Dining with a View
- Play! in Connecticut Fall Theatre Festival
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Ghost Hunting
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Under the Covers: Fall Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Five Icons You Must Visit This Fall
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- The Quick Fix Day Spa Package
- Girlfriends Getaway Package
- A Romantic Night Away
- Instant Romance Package
- Lighthouse Stay & Tour Package
- Create-Your-Own-Package & Save
- Historical Tour Package
- Take a Hike...
- Halloween at the Main
- Romantic Fall Weekend Package
- Halloween Masquerade Ball Special
- Connecticut Still Revolutionary Culture Seekers