- Top Destinations
- Fireside Dining
- Winter Attractions
- Skiing & More
- Sleigh Rides
- CT Chocolate Trail
- Cozy Inns
- CT Beer Trail
- Wine Celebrations
- Mohegan Sun
- Active Adventures
- Family Fun
- Arts & Culture
- Rest & Relaxation
- History & Heritage
- Quaint Towns
- Top 10 Dining
- Getaways Under $15
- Eagle / Seal Watches
- St. Patrick's Day
- Maple Sugaring
- Mud Season
- March Madness
|You search for:||
Events + From: 03/05/2015 To: 03/12/2015
|Results shown per page:|
|"Northern Baroque Splendor: The Hohenbuchau Collection from the Liechtenstein Museum"|
|Dates:||September 12, 2014 - April 9, 2015|
The Hoenbuchau Collection is one of the largest and most varied collections of Northern Baroque art assembled anywhere in recent decades. The selective showing at the Bruce Museum is the inaugural venue in the United States.
|"Fun, Fascinating and Made in the Elm City: ‘From Clocks to Lollipops: Made in New Haven’"|
|Venue:||New Haven Museum|
|Dates:||September 18, 2014 - May 30, 2015|
This exhibition highlights an astonishing variety of goods that were, and some that still are, produced in the Elm City.
|Grossology: The (Impolite) Science of the Human Body|
|Venue:||Connecticut Science Center|
|Dates:||October 4, 2014 - March 8, 2015|
Slide through a huge intestine, climb an oozy skin wall, tour an enormous nose, smell icky bodily smells and more.
|"Native American Pottery"|
|Dates:||November 22, 2014 - March 29, 2015|
Over the course of its more than 100-year history, the Bruce Museum has acquired a noteworthy collection of Native American pottery, including pieces created by the legendary potter Maria Martinez and her family.
|Outdoor Skating Rink|
|Venue:||Foxwoods Resort Casino|
|Dates:||November 28, 2014 - March 8, 2015|
Skate seven days a week and enjoy hot chocolate while relaxing by one of the outdoor fire pits surrounded by a decoriated 30-foot Christmas tree. Great family photo opportunity.
|"An Artist at War: Deane Keller, New Haven’s Monuments Man"|
|Venue:||New Haven Museum|
|Dates:||December 7, 2014 - May 9, 2015|
In 1943, a handful of soldiers whose job it was to protect cultural heritage during wartime were dispatched to Europe, for the first time in history. Deane Keller, a painter and professor of art at Yale University, was among them. The exhibition An Artist at War: Deane Keller, New Haven’s Monuments Man, celebrates Keller’s life and his contributions to the preservation of many of the world’s most iconic works of art.
|Choate Rosemary Hall's 125th Celebration Photographs|
|Venue:||Paul Mellon Arts Center at Choate Rosemary Hall|
|Dates:||January 5, 2015 - March 7, 2015|
A curated exhibition of photographs from The Choate School, Rosemary Hall, and Choate Rosemary Hall.
|Connecticut Coast & Country Winter Wine Trail|
|Dates:||January 5, 2015 - March 29, 2015|
Celebrate fine wines from Bishop's Orchards Farm Market & Winery (Guilford), Chamard Vineyards (Clinton), Paradise HIlls Vineyard & Winery, and Gouveia Vineyards (both in Wallingford).
|"Dreamless, Unalive, Perfect"|
|Venue:||The Gallery at Still River Editions|
|Dates:||January 10, 2015 - March 27, 2015|
Dreamless, Unalive, Perfect is the first solo exhibition of photographs by Danbury resident William Frucht. Opening reception, January 10, from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. (snow date: January 17).
|"Celebrating Lyme's Beauty"|
|Venue:||Lyman Allyn Art Museum|
|Dates:||January 16, 2015 - March 22, 2015|
The exhibit features landscapes created by artists from all over New England who particpated in the Celebrating Lyme's Beauty Paint-Out, an annual plein air painting event.
- 34 Ways to Relieve Your Cabin Fever this March
- 2015 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available
- Your 2015 Connecticut Checklist: Top Attractions and Events to Experience This Year
- Connecticut’s Top Winter Attractions
- March Madness Starts in Connecticut!
- Pet-Friendly Connecticut
- Winter Getaways for Less Than $15
- The Brunch Bunch
- Look What the Experts are Saying About Connecticut!
- Fireside Dining in Connecticut
- 10 Ways to Say “I Love You” in Connecticut
- Cozy Connecticut Inns
- Winter Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Eagle & Seal Watching in Connecticut
- Winter Wine Celebrations 2015
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!
- Get Muddy This Spring at Connecticut Spas
- Top 10 - Connecticut's Dining Favorites
- Connecticut State Parks “The Sky’s the Limit” 2015 Hiking Challenge
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Weddings in Connecticut
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures