The Travel Deals
|Title:||Fall Weekends at Strawberry Park|
|Date(s):||Monday, August 27, 2012 - Saturday, October 20, 2012|
|Contact Info:||Toll free: (888) 794-7944|
Fall Spectacular—Sept 6-Oct 8: Includes five great weekends in 2012: the Country Western Jamboree (featuring Lobsterfest—reserve meals by Sept. 4), the “2 for 1″ Weekend, Fall Flea Market/Bingo Bonanza, Halloween #1, and Columbus Day.
Fall Bingo Bonanza & Flea Market Weekend (September 21-23): Bonus Bingo sessions, as well as HUGE cash raffles, with $3500 awarded (each Bingo Weekend reservation receives a complimentary raffle ticket). Also, regular activities such as a dance, kickball, wagon rides and more, including our Fall Flea Market.
3 Halloween Weekends (September 28-30, October 12-14 & October 19-21): Join us for costume parades and contests, site decorating, a bonfire, hypnosis show, wagon rides and much more.
Columbus Day Weekend—October 5-8: A Columbus Day Dance, bonfire, teen dance and our 28th annual Bocce Tournament highlight this great fall weekend. In addition, a Potluck Dinner is featured on Sunday, with prizes for the best entries. Includes from 1 p.m. Friday until 6 p.m. on Monday—full holiday weekend reservations only. Note: Columbus Day Weekend DOES NOT feature Halloween events or the Haunted Hall.
|Rates From:||Rates vary by site and rental unit.|
- Celebrate Mother's Day, Memorial Day and More in Connecticut
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Connecticut Open House Day 2013 - June 8th
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!