The Travel Deals
|Title:||"Dashing Through the Snow" Sleigh Ride Package|
|Date(s):||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - Sunday, March 31, 2013|
|Contact Info:||Call (860) 435-9878 or (800) 222-2909 or book online at www.interlakeninn.com/reservations.html|
We invite you to go sleighing through the countryside, while viewing the natural beauty of a New England winter. Go dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh, complete with jingling sleigh bells and antique lap robes to keep you cozy warm.
Sleigh ride through the countryside, One dinner entree with the purchase of one entree, Deluxe guest accommodations, Breakfast for two the next morning.
The Americana adventure begins in the stable yard of nearby Loon Meadow Farm. From there the horse guides the sleigh over the rolling fields and through the wooded surroundings. The horse genuinely knows the way to carry the sleigh all the way back home to the farmhouse - where steaming mulled cider awaits.
Upon returning to The Interlaken Inn, guests can sip complimentary hot toddies by the fire (a traditional New England "pick me up") or make plans for an early dinner and a great movie-going experience at the beautifully restored Millerton Moviehouse.
Available sleigh ride dates include:
*Sorry! Here are a few dates that Loon Meadow Farm will not be available:
Rides are available from 11am - 7pm Sundays through Friday, and not available on Saturdays and major holidays except as noted above.
|Rates From:||$349 (gratuities not included)|
- Celebrate Mother's Day, Memorial Day and More in Connecticut
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Connecticut Open House Day 2013 - June 8th
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!