A message from Governor Dannel P. Malloy
Connecticut is Still Revolutionary
If you’re a resident or just visiting, www.CTvisit.com will help you explore all Connecticut has to offer.
From our hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline to our rolling hills, there’s always something to discover in Connecticut. Check out one of our Revolutionary War sites, enjoy a sandy beach, or visit any of our great retail centers. Or if you prefer to hike our state forests, visit our world-class museums, savor our fine dining, and take part in the excitement of our theaters and casinos, there is much for you to enjoy.
Our 52 Connecticut Getaways will inspire your next trip. Browse the site to find travel packages, special deals, as well as current events, attractions, and lodging information to suit your every need.
Connecticut has an extraordinary history and a bright future, and I encourage you to become part of both.
Dannel P. Malloy
- 12 Ways to Get into the Holiday Spirit NOW
- Six “Secret” Connecticut Ingredients that Will Give Your Holiday Desserts a Twist
- In Connecticut, Follow the Lights to Holiday Cheer!
- Pick Your Own Christmas Trees
- Santa Sightings in Connecticut
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Holiday Fun Across Connecticut
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Autumn Hikes
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Fall Foliage Carriage Ride in Litchfield Hills
- Visit Connecticut Amtrak Discount
- Divine Wine Tasting with Priam Vineyards
- Downtown Hartford: Family Breakfast & River View Too
- Take A Hike Package
- Motorcycle Tour of the Quiet Corner
- Holiday Head Start: Shop, Spa & Stay
- Ride the Ridge at Powder Ridge Ski Mountain Park & Resort
- Festival of Lights Special