- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
A message from Governor Dannel P. Malloy
Connecticut is Still Revolutionary
If you’re a resident or just visiting, www.CTvisit.com will help you explore all Connecticut has to offer.
From our hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline to our rolling hills, there’s always something to discover in Connecticut. Check out one of our Revolutionary War sites, enjoy a sandy beach, or visit any of our great retail centers. Or if you prefer to hike our state forests, visit our world-class museums, savor our fine dining, and take part in the excitement of our theaters and casinos, there is much for you to enjoy.
Our 52 Connecticut Getaways will inspire your next trip. Browse the site to find travel packages, special deals, as well as current events, attractions, and lodging information to suit your every need.
Connecticut has an extraordinary history and a bright future, and I encourage you to become part of both.
Dannel P. Malloy
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More