A message from Governor Dannel P. Malloy
Connecticut is Still Revolutionary
If you’re a resident or just visiting, www.CTvisit.com will help you explore all Connecticut has to offer.
From our hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline to our rolling hills, there’s always something to discover in Connecticut. Check out one of our Revolutionary War sites, enjoy a sandy beach, or visit any of our great retail centers. Or if you prefer to hike our state forests, visit our world-class museums, savor our fine dining, and take part in the excitement of our theaters and casinos, there is much for you to enjoy.
Our 52 Connecticut Getaways will inspire your next trip. Browse the site to find travel packages, special deals, as well as current events, attractions, and lodging information to suit your every need.
Connecticut has an extraordinary history and a bright future, and I encourage you to become part of both.
Dannel P. Malloy
- Top 10 -- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- 5 Things to Add to Your Connecticut Summer Bucket List!
- Outdoor Concert Series
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Beach Rentals
- Connecticut Favorites 2013
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!