A message from Governor Dannel P. Malloy
Connecticut is Still Revolutionary
If you’re a resident or just visiting, www.CTvisit.com will help you explore all Connecticut has to offer.
From our hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline to our rolling hills, there’s always something to discover in Connecticut. Check out one of our Revolutionary War sites, enjoy a sandy beach, or visit any of our great retail centers. Or if you prefer to hike our state forests, visit our world-class museums, savor our fine dining, and take part in the excitement of our theaters and casinos, there is much for you to enjoy.
Our 52 Connecticut Getaways will inspire your next trip. Browse the site to find travel packages, special deals, as well as current events, attractions, and lodging information to suit your every need.
Connecticut has an extraordinary history and a bright future, and I encourage you to become part of both.
Dannel P. Malloy
- 5 Surefire Ways to Leave Behind the Winter Doldrums
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Connecticut!
- Mud Season in Connecticut
- Maple Sugaring in Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Walkable Towns For Spring
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- New 2014 Official Connecticut Visitors Guide Now Available!
- Cabin Fever Reliever
- Eagle Watching in Connecticut
- 15 Ways to Get Active, Stay Healthy and Save Money in the New Year
- Getaways for Less Than $10
- Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing in Connecticut
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Connecticut Recovers
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Wineries
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails