Nature is nurturing! Rejuvenate with a scenic hiking adventure in the lovely Litchfield Hills. Start with a glass of wine in the sunroom or on the stone patio overlooking the lawn and gardens. Relax in one of our suites or deluxe rooms and wake up in the morning to a full breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients to fuel you for your day of exploration. Then grab your picnic lunch and choose a hike (or hikes) from the maps we provide of the most scenic trails in the area, including:
- Haystack Mountain, offering views of the peaks in 4 states from an impressive stone tower
- Campbell Falls, one of the state’s most spectacular waterfalls and our favorite spot to take a refreshing dip on a warm day
- Dennis Hill, with a large stone pavilion just perfect for your picnic
Trails are all less than two miles and easy to moderate. There are also longer and more challenging hikes in the area for the really adventurous.
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Bottle of wine at check-in (choose red or white)
- Information and trail maps for Haystack Mountain, Campbell Falls, and Dennis Hill State Park
- Picnic for two packed in a convenient picnic backpack (includes local cheeses, crackers, nuts, fruit, and sparkling water)
- Full breakfast in the morning at a private table for two in our bright dining room with garden views
Starting at $229 per night.
April 21 - November 15