Luis J. Gomez is a comedian, writer, podcaster and producer based out of New York City. He is most known for being one of the hosts of the popular Legion of Skanks. His television credits include NBC’s Last Comic Standing, Comedy Central’s Roast Battle, TruTV’s Comedy Knockout, and more.
The show will be on the main outdoor stage with audience spread out at tables in the field. All public areas will be cleaned, wiped, and sanitized regularly as per state mandate. Come early, temperatures will be taken at check in. You want to make sure you have time to find your seats, grab some delicious Voodoo Ranger beers, and check out the animals on the farm. Food trucks will be available and small menu from Hog's Breathe Tavern.
- Picnic tables and Round tables will seat six people. These must be purchased by the table. Those tables will be reserved by section. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to choose your section after purchse. Only the section will be reserved, you will need to choose your table when you arrive.
- BYO chair tickets will be sat the same. Sections will be reserved, then you choose your spot based on arrival at the show.
- No outside food or beverage of any kind. (violation of this will result in ejection from event and no refund).
- Seating starts two hours before show.
- For more information on seating and safety requirements, https://www.thefarmatcarterhill.com/.
The Comedy Craft Beer Tour brings the best of northeast comedy to local breweries, wineries, and any other venue that serves alcohol throughout New England and beyond for an evening that keeps the drinks flowing, and the laughs coming. The comics have done comedy all over the globe and now bring their experiences to some of the best local venues around for an intimate evening of laughs, drinks, food, and fun. We provide the absolute funniest comedy around, featuring comics w/ television and movie credits, who perform at the major clubs and festivals throughout the country, and are some of the brightest stars of today and tomorrow.