Take a stroll through our 2021 Corn Maze, while you are also strolling down memory lane. This year, the theme is 1970s rock 'n roll. It was the decade of big-hair bands and heavy metal (plus lots and lots of air guitar!). The Maze will be a "blast from the past" to a highly influential period if you lived through it, and just tons of fun for everyone else.
During your visit, you will experience several musical genres reflective of the decade and learn trivia about them all. As you and your family navigate one mile of paths across four acres and hundreds of decision points, you'll come upon ten posts that coincide with ten multiple-choice questions on a visitor's "passport,"as well as unveil the top song from each year. If you provide the correct answers, you will be directed to continue on the right path; otherwise, you will get lost (which can be even more fun!). The passports have multiple themes, so you can choose the one that most interests you. The average time to navigate the entire Maze is 30 to 40 minutes. Don't worry, there will be Maze Monitors stationed throughout the Maze, just in case you need assistance.
Test your rock 'n roll IQ in a lively outdoor adventure perfect for the whole family. As that little band from England put it in 1974: "It's only rock 'n roll … but I LIKE it!"
Donations. This is our 22nd Corn Maze. Since 2000, we have donated $1 of every ticket sold to the American Cancer Society, for a cumulative total of $664,194. In addition, beginning in 2020, we have donated $.50 of every ticket sold to the Connecticut Cancer Foundation, for a cumulative total of $20,440.
2021 Corn Maze Procedures:
Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and employees is at the forefront of our 2021 Maze procedures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Most importantly, we thank you for your patronage!
● If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home and do not come to the farm or Maze
● Face coverings are recommended for unvaccinated guests and employees when unable to maintain 6 ft. between you and others
● Social distancing is to be maintained between guests
● We have enhanced sanitation practices, regularly cleaning and sanitizing high touchpoints
● You are requested to wash and/or sanitize your hands prior to entering the Maze, using the wash station or sanitizer
● We accept cash, credit, debit, and contactless payment options
● Picnicking activity will not be allowed in the Maze
● Animals/pets will not be allowed in the Maze
● If you require a service animal, please contact us in advance for specific guidelines