Enjoy a relaxing happy-hour cruise out to along the Norwalk Islands. Maritime Aquarium educators will be onboard to point out sights and answer questions about Long Island Sound's marine life but there's no formal program. These evening cruises are timed for the bonus opportunity to watch as twilight paints the western sky and reflects colorfully off the water. Get back in time to enjoy an evening out with friends just steps away in the restaurants and nightspots of South Norwalk. Advance reservations and masks required.
We look forward to welcoming you back on the water, and as always the safety of our passengers and crew remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring the pandemic and corresponding C.D.C., State, and U.S.C.G. regulations and guidelines and will continue to update and adapt our protocols accordingly.
Current Cruise Policies
- Facemasks must be worn on the vessel throughout the entire cruise per state regulations
- Cruises will be capped at a maximum of twenty passengers to ensure social distancing
- The vessel will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after every cruise
- Hand-sanitation stations will be available onboard
- Tickets can only be purchased online below or by calling our Reservations Department at (203) 852-0700 ext. 2206
- Boarding will begin 15 minutes prior to the departure time listed on the ticket – please plan accordingly and arrive at the dock early. Spacing will be marked.
- Passengers must be over 42 inches tall and if under 18 accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds are not available. Cruises canceled due to weather will be rescheduled.
- There is minimal handicap accessibility aboard. Please be aware that our staff is unable to assist in lifting people or devices, and that the ramp to the vessel dock can have a 25% grade depending on the tides.