Pedal a Rail-Bike for a round trip adventure over easy terrain with stunning scenery along the Connecticut River all while enjoying the stunning New England summer weather.
Two seat bike: accommodates two people, $50.
Four seat bike: accommodates two, three, or four people, $95.
COSTS ARE PER BIKE, THERE ARE NO PER PERSON FEES
- No discount for single riders.
- A mask is mandatory while waiting in line for your excursion and in areas where others are congregating, and a safe 6ft social distance cannot be maintained. A face mask is not required while riding the bike as long as you keep acceptable social distance between other riders and pedestrians.
- Please practice 6 feet social distancing
- Wash hands frequently
- If you feel ill please do not make your reservation and notify us via email: email@example.com
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 30 minutes at low exertion and at least one rider per Rail Bike must be 18 years of age
Railbikes run rain or shine. Company reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel due to extreme weather forecasts/situations.
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule departure time.
- Not suitable for small children. All riders must be able to walk and should be at least 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 48” .
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- No infants or canines on this experience.
- Please bring water.
- As a strenuous, outdoor, open-air activity, you may be exposed to certain risks on this Rail-Bike adventure.