- Perfect Summer
- Try It!
- Fan Favorite Towns!
- Where to Cool Off
- CT Fairs 2014
- A Mystic Deal!
- Beach Rentals
- Adventure Amusements
- Mohegan Sun
- CT Antiques Trail
- On The Water
- CT Beer Trail
- Maritime Aquarium
- Park It Here
- Classic Drive-Ins
- The Summer Circuit
- American Art
- Under the Covers
- Outdoor Dining
- Top 5 Golf Courses
- Best Bike Rides
Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
Wintertime in Connecticut conjures up images of snuggling under warm blankets with hot apple cider and taking off on a sleigh ride across the fields and down country lanes.
Don’t worry if there is no snow in your own backyard, our horses will find a way. Travel to one of five Connecticut's farms that offer horse drawn sleigh rides and cozy up to that special someone, or treat your family and friends to a real New England experience, and enjoy the views.
Allegra Farm & Horse-Drawn Carriage & Sleigh Museum, East Haddam
Cedar Knoll Farm, Lisbon
Foxglove Farm, Lyme
Loon Meadow Farm, Norfolk
Wood Acres Farm, Terryville
If you just can’t wait to hear the jingling bells and horses hoofs, book your stay at the Interlaken Inn & Resort nestled the Litchfield Hills that offers their popular “Dashing Through the Snow Sleigh Ride” package.
- Dining with a View
- The Great Stages of Connecticut
- Connecticut’s Top 10 2014 Fan-Favorite Towns
- Tee Time: CT’s Top 5 Golf Courses You Can Play
- Best Bike Rides: 7 Ways to Go
- Mountain Biking at Its Best
- 5 Ingredients for the Perfect New England Summer
- Where to Cool Off This Summer
- Connecticut’s Country Fairs 2014
- Making the Most of the Wine Trail
- Summer Getaway of the Week
- Your Ultimate Summer Guide
- Under the Covers: Summer Reading, Connecticut-Style
- Romantic Couples Escapes
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Report
- Connecticut Fall Foliage Driving Tours
- New Revolutionary Getaways!
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- New Connecticut Antiques Trail
- Connecticut's Top 10 Hiking Trails
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- Get Out on the Water!
- Connecticut Favorites 2014
- Revolutionary Connecticut
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- September: Second Summer
- Try One of Connecticut's Swimming Holes for Water Fun and More