Sleigh Rides in Connecticut
Wintertime in Connecticut conjures up images of snuggling under warm blankets with hot apple cider and taking off on a sleigh ride across the fields and down country lanes.
Don’t worry if there is no snow in your own backyard, our horses will find a way. Click here for a list of farms offering sleigh and hay rides to get you started.
If you just can’t wait to hear the jingling bells and horses hoofs, book your stay at the Interlaken Inn & Resort nestled the Litchfield Hills that offers their popular “Dashing Through the Snow Sleigh Ride” package.
- Celebrate Mother's Day, Memorial Day and More in Connecticut
- Get Out! 5 Outdoor Activities to Try in Connecticut
- Connecticut's Blossom Season
- Hike Connecticut’s Blue-Blazed Trails
- Spring Walks
- Outdoor Dining in Connecticut
- Connecticut Open House Day 2013 - June 8th
- Unplug & Relax
- Find the Perfect Ale along Connecticut's Beer Trail
- 2013 Visitors Guide Now Available
- Connecticut's Quaint New England Towns & Villages
- Connecticut's Cultural Treasures
- Connecticut Chocolate Trail
- Revolutionary Events in Connecticut History
- Connect with Connecticut on Facebook and Twitter!