Tee Off at Connecticut’s Top Public Golf Courses Last Updated 3/20
GolfWeek.com has named their top ten public golf courses in Connecticut — and we agree they are some of the most scenic, and challenging, fairways in the state. Whether you want to tee off among the trees or cast your club along the coast, there’s a public course that’s perfect for golfers of every skill level.
Mini Golf Heaven
Looking for fun on a smaller scale? Connecticut has mini golf courses to challenge and delight putters of all ages. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Matterhorn, Canton
- Copper Creek, Montville
- Only Game in Town, North Haven
- Saybrook Point Miniature Golf, Old Saybrook
- Nomad’s Adventure Quest, South Windsor (Black Light indoor mini golf)
- R&B Sports World, Winsted
- Sports Center of Connecticut, Shelton
To search for even more terrific golf courses all across Connecticut, click here.